24

return

Passing through the scum

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 24

    Going around all the way, it was close to 11 o'clock when she returned home. The moment she opened the door, the warmth of the room swept across her face and quickly swept away the dust on her shoulders.

    There was no sound in the room, so Gu Yixin turned on the small wall lamp and tiptoed into the hallway to change indoor shoes.

    Then he walked to the door of the bedroom on tiptoe, the door was not closed, and with the faint light of the small wall lamp, he could clearly see the two sleeping figures on the bed, one large and one small.

    After hesitating, Gu Yixin didn't go in, but turned to the kitchen.

    All the way, she was a little hungry and wanted to find something to eat.

    Pulling out the mobile phone in his pocket and placing it on the counter, Gu Yixin opened the refrigerator and found that it was full of food.

    Guan Yue's cooking skills are average, and he is limited to making simple and normal food. There is nothing more complicated, so he stuffed some easy-to-make ingredients in the refrigerator.

    It was too late, and Gu Yixin was too lazy to make complicated, so he boiled the pot with boiling water and turned out the bag of quick-frozen dumplings.

    While she was waiting for the water to boil, Guan Yue appeared at the door of the kitchen wearing her coat. She might have just been awakened. He got up a little hurriedly, yawned sleepily, and his hair was like a bird’s nest. Image at all.

    Guan Yue rubbed his eyes, tilted his head and hugged the door frame and asked her: "When did you come back? Is it going well today?"

    Gu Yixin was amused by his rare bewilderment, and nodded and said: "It's okay, I just miss Yangyang. So come back and have a look."

    "Look if he was abused by me?" Guan Yue walked in and said jokingly, standing beside her.

    Gu Yixin frowned: "Have you abused it?"

    " Does it matter if you give him the mashed potatoes?" Guan Yue raised the corner of his mouth with a small smile and a little bit of scum on his chin. He was not well-dressed, but he looked very manly.

    "Of course!" Gu Yixin glared at him with a pouting mouth.

    Guan Yue squeezed her away from the stove and said, "Go take a bath, I'll cook dumplings for you."

    "Then trouble you." Gu Yixin gave him a hug gratefully.

    Guan Yue rolled her eyes, "Are you trouble me less?"

    She said shamelessly: " My sister, don't care about so much."

    Guan Yue angrily: "Go go, who is your sister!"

    Gu Yixin said lowly. She couldn't stop laughing until she took her pajamas and went to the bathroom to take a shower, her face still full of smiles.

    After taking a shower, Guan Yue had already filled out the dumplings and put them on the dining table, and took out her mobile phone thoughtfully.