58

return

Passing through the scum

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 58

    58 The

    old lady Yan took Gu Yixin's hand. The two stood in the kitchen for a while, and did not rush out. There were a few resting chairs in the kitchen. When the two sat on the chairs, they smelled of oily smoke and the food. Talking about it, but most of the old ladies are talking, and Gu Yixin is listening.

    "The old man has always been frugal and never done anything extravagant, but every Chinese New Year, he will rarely relax once. After all, it is a family reunion day, and the family concept is still more traditional."

    Gu Yixin nodded and heard the old lady say: "This year With you, he went to the kitchen to check the dishes early in the morning, and he still paid much attention."

    Gu Yixin lowered his head embarrassedly and laughed.

    "Yangyang This child is too good, too pleasant pain, this summer will be read nursery, right?"

    "Yes, over the years to three years old, after the summer vacation will send the kindergarten."

    The old lady will A plate of red bean soft cakes was pushed in front of her, and he hesitated, "There is a central kindergarten nearby. We have visited it. The conditions are very good in all aspects. Then we will let Yangyang come here to study, close to home. I can take care of him nearby. I will take care of the

    old man . What do you think?” Gu Yixin felt a little surprised. It turned out that the old lady and old man had already planned to help Yang Yang so long. It seems that the old lady really likes this grandson and wants to fight him Take care of it.

    The old lady is nearly sixty years old and she is not too old, and her body is very strong. There is absolutely no problem with bringing a child, but Gu Yixin couldn't agree to the raising of Yangyang for a while.

    Before she could figure out the plan of Yan's family, she still didn't worry about giving Yangyang to them. What if they only want children and not their mother? She will definitely not be able to grab them by then.

    After thinking for a while, she said euphemistically: "There is still some time before summer, so I'm not in a hurry. I will discuss it with Zhannan before making a decision." The

    old lady is a shrewd person. Listening to her, she naturally knows She didn't want to, she just smiled, and did not continue on this topic, but mentioned another thing, "When are you going to get married with Nan Nan?"

    Gu Yixin's face turned redder and replied. "We haven't discussed this matter." The

    old lady snorted and said, "This guy, I'll talk about him."

    Gu Yixin waved her hand to stop her, "Auntie, this matter is really not in a hurry, we haven't followed Yang Yang explained his identity. Although the child is small, he still has to respect his decision." The

    old lady sighed, "Let's do it with you." When

    Gu Yixin walked out of the kitchen, Yan Zhannan quickly pulled her aside and asked her what she was talking about with the old lady. , Talk for so long.