60

return

Passing through the scum

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 60

    Gu Yixin took two days off and only returned to the crew on the fourth day of the junior high. However, Chi Jun was bigger than her and did not return until the eighth day. Surprisingly, he also brought Lin Qian over.

    Nowadays, Lin Qian is also a queen-level figure. Everywhere she goes, she is the focus of attention, and she is also the object of paparazzi chasing. When she arrives on the crew, she is naturally warmly welcomed by the entire crew, and some fans are eager to find her. Taking a group photo, Lin Qian was surrounded by the crowd, and she was not impatient, and she also signed and took pictures for everyone responsively. And because the New Year was not over, she even prepared a lot of red envelopes and sent them everywhere with her assistant, making them instantly. There is a wave of small orgasms.

    Gu Yixin was filming at the scene and was forced to stuff a red envelope. She gave it to her assistant Yu Ran. Yu Ran herself had already received one. Gu Yixin gave her another one, which made her happy, so she secretly opened it. There are two hundred red envelopes, and she couldn't help being stunned. With so many people on the crew, one person sent two hundred, which is not a small amount. This big star is different.

    Yu Ran put the red envelope in his pocket, patted it contentedly, and turned around and said to Gu Yixin: "This is a good four hundred, which is really good. You said I will go up and ask for it again. Will they pay it back?"

    Gu Yixin didn't bother to care about her. Du Fei directly sprayed her, "If you dare to ask for it again, I'll break your leg! People who don't know thought you were treated badly by Cheng Cheng."

    Yu Ran waved her hand again and again, "I'm just kidding, I How could I lose face to Sister Cheng Cheng, and Cheng Cheng Bao gave me more red envelopes than them!"

    Lin Qian was still giving out red envelopes. Chi Jun had already put on a costume and looked very dedicated.

    Gu Yixin felt that his behavior was a bit strange. His fiancée accompanied him to start work. Why didn't he accompany her to familiarize himself with the environment and introduce her to the main creative, but put her aside and ran for the first time to film? And looking at his expression, he was obviously not happy. Could it be that Lin Qian's arrival was not his intention?

    But it doesn't matter how they are, her only task now is to finish filming the rest of the scene.

    The weather is still cold. Fortunately, I have been shooting indoor scenes for these two days. It is not a crime. Gu Yixin wrapped a thick down jacket and sat on a chair waiting to be filmed. The down jacket was customized by Yan Zhannan from abroad. It is warm and comfortable. Covering her feet, it was like rolling a thick quilt, and the warm feeling made her eyelids a little heavy.

    Originally, she had two scenes to be filmed with a few supporting actors, but when Chi Jun returned to the crew, she naturally wanted to shoot him first, so she could only sit next to him and watch them film while waiting to play.

    Chi Jun's acting skills in the past two years have become more and more superb. Whether it is actions or eyes, they are very good. Gu Yixin suddenly remembered the situation of two people thinking about acting together. Even if it is just a simple expression of eyes, if they disagree, they will blush. At that time, they really regarded each other as their confidants.