21

return

Passing through the scum

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 21 Picnic for Four

    A faint cold air arrived in this southern city two days ago. Although it brought cold air, it also swept away the haze for several days. The morning sky was blue and dotted with three or two white clouds. It was a sunny and good weather. .

    Yang Yang lay on the car window, staring at the scenery outside the window, and when he saw something that attracted him, he would pat the glass twice with his small palm. Even if he didn’t speak, Gu Yixin, who was holding him next to him, Can also feel his joyful mood.

    Gu Yixin also followed and looked out the window. The car was running on a street she was familiar with. She no longer rushed to the studio, but prepared to go on a picnic leisurely. Since becoming Cheng Cheng, the only advantage is freedom, she is now To be able to do what she couldn't do before, just a little lack of money.

    When she was in a good mood, she would also have the interest to chat. When the car entered the forest park boundary, she couldn't help but said: "In the past, on holidays, there were many small vendors at the entrance of the park, such as cotton candy, maltose, Popcorn, sugar blowers, etc., everything you need."

    Guan Yue glanced at her strangely through the rearview mirror, and said, "How long ago was that? Since we came to this city, we haven't seen every time we come here. After what you said, it seems that there are no stalls at the door, which will affect the appearance of the city."

    Gu Yixin shook her heart. She actually lost her mouth. She simply forgot that Guan Yue Chengcheng was not a local, and quickly tried to make an excuse. "It seems that I have read this information before."

    Guan Yue feels even more curious, "Before you except entertainment news, don't You can’t go in.” Then he thought for a while, and said: “Since you have this impression in your mind, your friends should have told you about it. With so many friends of you, there must be local people in it.

    ” Hehe, maybe it is." Gu Yixin once again felt that Guan Yue was definitely a god-like assist.

    Because they arrived early, there were not many cars in the parking lot. They were scattered from the east to the west. It is estimated that they came early in the morning for morning transport. Guan Yue found a relatively outside place, and it was convenient to reverse when he returned. .

    "Why do I feel that the Land Rover over there is a bit familiar?" Gu Yixin opened the door and got out of the car with Yang Yang in his arms. At a glance, he saw a black Land Rover not far away.

    Guan Yue glanced sideways, "When did you meet Land Rover?"

    Gu Yixin smiled, "You have also seen Mr. Yan who sent me home last time."

    "Ah, it's him! If he is here, so too. Not surprisingly, because his company is nearby."

    Gu Yixin smiled bitterly, hoping that she had no choice but to think too much. She didn't want to meet that big gangster early in the morning, so she was in a bad mood.

    Guan Yue took out all the food he had brought, and when he mentioned a bag of toys, he resisted complaining, "Cheng Cheng, is it necessary for you to bring so many toys?"