30

return

Passing through the scum

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 30 DNA Test Results

    Finding that Yan Zhannan’s mood has improved significantly, Gu Yixin said softly and softly, “It’s a coincidence that I want to take over the flower shop. Last time we went to a picnic together, I discovered that Sister Zhang was hanging out and going home. From now on, I really didn't forget, and finally gritted

    her teeth and decided to take over." Her voice was gentle and gentle, like a light feather, gently scratching the tip of his heart, smoothing his frizzy mood.

    While waiting for the red light, Yan Zhannan held the steering wheel and looked back at her, "How much money

    is left ?" "Actually, it is enough to wait for the house to be sold and then get the pay for acting." Gu Yixin continued to explain.

    Yan Zhannan also ignored her explanation, and asked her again: "? How much worse"

    . "I only paid the 500,000 short of one million" high-handed in front of him, GU Xin was defeated,

    lights it About to turn green, Yan Zhannan released the brakes, and the car dashed into the traffic. He seemed to inadvertently said, "Is it Chi Jun's 500,000?" At

    this time, he was able to bring the topic to Chi Jun, enough to see that he was right. How deep is Chi Jun's 500,000 resentment.

    But she still defended: "Since he gave it, it's mine."

    Yan Zhannan didn't argue with her, and said, "I will transfer the remaining money to Boss Zhang. You don't have to worry about this."

    Just a few words. Solving her most troublesome problem, Gu Yixin felt that her previous struggles were simply unnecessary.

    Gu Yixin has never been in a relationship, and doesn't know how other people's love is discussed, but in her opinion, the two people who love each other are independent and equal. She has the ability to take on these issues, so there is no need to involve Yan Zhannan.

    But now she found that Yan Zhannan seemed to have the completely opposite idea to her. Maybe in his eyes, since they are together, they should be independent of each other. She has the privilege to ask for anything from him, and he will unconditionally Give her any benefit.

    It seems a bit difficult for two people with different concepts to have a good relationship.

    Gu Yixin has a hunch that if he rejects his proposal directly, he is likely to turn his face on the spot. After thinking about it for a moment, she backs down and said: "Then this million is even if you invest in the stock, okay, I will give out 500,000. You pay 1 million, and we will share the benefits equally."

    Yan Zhannan was surprised that she would suddenly put forward this idea, and couldn't help but smile: " Before it officially starts, you want to share the profit?"

    He did not say yes. I didn't say it was bad, but Gu Yixin acquiesced to this plan in his heart.

    "If you manage with your heart, you can definitely do well." Gu Yixin said confidently.

    There was a lot of traffic at this time, and the speed of the car gradually slowed down. Yan Zhannan stepped on the brakes from time to time. The car swayed and directly put Yang Yang to sleep. Gu Yixin looked at his long eyelashes and smiled silently and said: "Yang Yang always