62

return

Passing through the scum

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 62

    After a scene was filmed, there was a tumult on the set, and the staff were busy arranging the props for the next scene. Director Jiang and Chi Jun were watching the replay of the camera, and then they were discussing seriously. Lin Qian admitted that her warning had been a deterrent. , Glancing at Gu Yixin proudly, then stood up gracefully and walked towards Chi Jun swayingly.

    Gu Yixin didn't care about Lin Qian's posture, but just sat motionless, with knotted brows, trying to remember her old time with Chi Jun.

    Chi Jun had just signed into the company and was still a newcomer. Although Gu Yixin was younger than him, he was a genuine senior. The company wanted Gu Yixin to lead him, and even wanted to tie the two to hype, but Gu Yixin refused. She didn't mind. Bringing newcomers, but don't want to be rumored.

    The company still valued her opinion, and in the end it only arranged for Chi Jun to appear in her play.

    However, the two often appeared together in the same drama, and naturally there was a scandal. Some fans even defaulted them to the official CP. Gu Yixin once stood up to clarify, but still could not suppress the public opinion of the media and movie fans, plus Chi From time to time, Jun would say something ambiguous, which gives the outside world unlimited imagination.

    Later, Chi Jun was considered famous and won several small awards, and his worth gradually increased. At that time, Chi Jun suddenly confessed to her, saying that he liked her for a long time, and liked her since he had never been in the circle. .

    The unpredictable confession caught Gu Yixin by surprise. After careful consideration, she finally rejected him.

    She really admires Chi Jun and is willing to be good friends with him, but this feeling is far from the heartbeat.

    Later, she rose from appreciation to trust in him, and she thought that even if she didn't feel heartbeat, she could form a partner for life, but before she could make a decision, Lin Qian had already appeared.

    At the moment when he learned that Chi Jun was in love, what Gu Yixin first thought was that Chi Jun's love for her was probably just a feeling of worship, otherwise, how could he change and change?

    However, after becoming Cheng Cheng, her old friends are always refreshing her impression of them.

    Lin Qian warned her just now, almost like the villain in the movie, her eyes and tone are very good, I really doubt whether she is acting too much, but in Gu Yixin’s impression, Lin Qian is not talking. There are many, but very gentle people, whether in front of Chi Jun or in front of friends, they always speak softly. Sometimes when others speak louder, they will not be able to hear what she is saying.

    This gap is too big.

    And what Lin Qian just said, the amount of information is a bit too large, she said that Chi Jun was obsessed with Gu Yixin, but in the end she chose to be with her. In other words, Lin Qian knew that Chi Jun was hiding someone else in her heart and insisted on talking to him. Love, what kind of obsession is this? !

    Also, is Chi Jun really obsessed with Gu Yixin? If it's really infatuation, why turn around and fall in love with someone immediately after asking for it?

    That kind of obsession is too cheap.

    Gu Yixin's thoughts were tangled, his eyelids drooped, and he looked at the court listlessly.

    A group of chief creators watched the replay around the screen. Chi Jun seriously discussed the details of the movements with Director Jiang. Lin Qian walked forward briskly, stretched out her hand to embrace his arm, and smiled softly.

    Chi Jun was talking about the key point, but was disrupted by Lin Qian who had just stepped forward. His face instantly sank, and he waved her hand to signal her to leave. The look of disgust did not give Lin Qian any face.

    Lin Qian was not willing to leave at first, but after Chi Jun let her go back to the lounge again, she finally turned her face.

    He shook his hand abruptly and left angrily.

    Chi Jun turned a blind eye to her departure, and went back to discuss matters with the director.

    Gu Yixin thought he had seen a good show. Lin Qian, who was still in front of her just now, turned her head and touched someone else's nose.

    In this situation, just looking at it makes me feel happy.

    After the discussion on the court was over, the scene was filmed immediately. Gu Yixin took a look at it and found that it was not her scene, so he sat back in the chair and took out his phone and swiped WeChat boredly, and found that Yan Zhannan had sent her several messages.

    When I clicked on it, I found that Yang Yang was sprinkling water with a hose in the yard, while Yan Zhannan was playing selfies with Erlang's legs upright.

    Gu Yixin swiftly

    responded with a message, pretending to be angry, and said: "You hired child labor illegally." Yan Zhannan quickly replied, "Yangyang snatched the water pipe to play. I have no status at home now, not only depends on my dad. His expression depends on his son’s expression. The key is that the two of them have already embarrassed each other, and I really can’t fight."

    Gu Yixin felt amused, “Is

    embarrassment used like this? That’s your son and your father.” Yan Zhannan disagreed. Quickly replied: "Anyway, I am being bullied now. Come back and save me soon!"

    After a rant, Yan Zhannan switched back to normal mode, "How long will the filming be finished? You drag it down, I have to I ran over to visit the squad, do you know that lovesickness is in disaster?!"

    Gu Yixin felt warmth in his heart when he thought of the man's expression of complaining impatiently, "It should be several more days."

    "So long? After coming back, I Just lock you up and you can't go anywhere." Yan Zhannan finally threatened her jokingly.

    Looking at the information, Gu Yixin couldn't help stealing pleasure, then immediately remembered the bad news encountered here, and instantly sighed again.

    She is simply asking herself to suffer.

    While looking at the phone while sighing, Chi Jun walked over and chose the chair beside her to sit down, which happened to be the one Lin Qian had just sat on.

    "What are you looking at? So happy." Chi Jun said without words.

    As soon as Chi Jun approached, Gu Yixin couldn't help but want to escape and hid the phone in his arms, wondering whether he knew she was Gu Yixin.

    Chi Jun didn't mention this, but asked her what she had just talked to Lin Qian.

    Gu Yixin rolled her eyes when she was asked. If it weren't for her drama next, she wouldn't be here to spend with them, nor would she find that life is like a drama, and drama is like life.

    She was very upset when she heard him mention Lin Qian, and said: "Your fiancee thought you dived me and gave me a good role"

    "So, she just came to warn you!" Chi Jun frowned and asked her.

    Gu Yixin nodded repeatedly, "Yes, please communicate clearly with her, don't implicate others for no reason..."

    Chi Jun rubbed his temples and sighed, "I will go back and talk about her."

Share to twitter    Share to Facebook    friends, the upper right corner can be set to read in traditional Chinese

Previous chapterBookmarkBack to listNext chapter