3

return

Passing through the scum

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Article 3 is a scum girl

    Although the doctor has repeatedly confirmed that Gu Yixin is in good health, due to unexplained "amnesia", she stayed in the hospital for a full week.

    Now she finally knew how to write Chengcheng.

    Cheng Cheng.

    A name that makes you feel intimate when you call it. It sounds nice.

    And this man who lied to her to be her husband was named Guan Yue, a good friend of Cheng Cheng. The two had known each other since they were young. They were childhood sweethearts. When they grew up, they went to the same city to work hard, take care of and support each other, and have a better relationship than relatives Also kiss.

    Guan Yue asked her to stay with her for two days off. The two of them stayed together and played on their phones in silence. Gu Yixin asked Guan Yue to talk about Cheng Cheng's past.

    Cheng Cheng is a small internet celebrity who was born as a graphic model, and has been mixing in the entertainment circle since then, but he is always taking on some small dragon roles.

    It is really rare that the two of them are still together.

    In the entertainment industry, Gu Yixin knows a lot of people. After thinking about it, he has no impression of Cheng Cheng at all. It should be a bad mix.

    Listening to Guan Yuexu talking about Cheng Cheng's wonderful "History of Struggle", Gu Yixin's brows became more entangled as he heard it. After hearing it, he kept rolling his eyes, and finally couldn't help interrupting him, "Listen to you. The so-called history of my career struggle is the story of changing from a man’s bed to another man’s bed, constantly struggling in all kinds of beds?!"

    She understood. Cheng Cheng, this person, is simply a scumbag. What a scumbag!

    When I usually have a little money, I will eat, drink and have fun with a bunch of friends, not meat and vegetables.

    When there is a play, pick and choose. When there is no play, sleep with a man to get a chance to act, and then continue to pick and choose.

    Gu Yixin thought helplessly, a woman who puts cigarettes and condoms in her bag, and can still use drugs and drugs, is really not a good person. No wonder Guan Yue would behave as surprised as an alien invading the earth when she heard her bravery. .

    After that, Gu Yixin looked at Guan Yue's eyes a bit wrong, she forced Guan Yue: "Do I have a leg with you?"

    Guan Yue sighed exaggeratedly, "I think, but you don't think I'm man enough, so I don't want to Go to bed with me and said that you rarely have a simple girlfriend."

    Gu Yixin was surprised. Listening to Guan Yue's tone, he liked Cheng Cheng, but..., looking up and down Guan Yue's dress, Gu Yixin had to Agreeing with Cheng Cheng's point of view, he is indeed very unmanly, even a little bit naughty.

    Guan Yue works as a photography assistant in a fashion magazine and occasionally acts as a photographer. However, since he is not a professional background, it is difficult to be hired as a photographer. He can only gain more experience on his own and wait for a blockbuster and use technology. Overwhelm others.