43

return

Passing through the scum

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 43: President Yan's Rage

    Gu Yixin hung up Chi Jun's phone, regretting it, thinking that he shouldn't have told him his address, but Yan Zhannan was so jealous. If the two met, wouldn't they have to fight? Fortunately, although Chi Jun asked for the address, in fact, he was not free to come over, but asked the assistant to send her the script.

    She really didn't understand why Chi Jun was so obsessed with her filming. When Cheng Cheng was vying for resources before, he didn't give her a chance. Now she doesn't want to shoot, but rushes to give her the script.

    "Ge Chi is still filming in a field, he said, you first look at the script and then decide whether to shoot or not. This is a rare big production. It is really not easy to win a female role with a heavy role." The assistant conveyed to her. The meaning of Chi Jun.

    Gu Yixin took a look at the script and found that it was actually a movie script, and the creators were very famous. Gu Yixin often worked with them before.

    To her surprise, the director was actually Jiang Qi, the respected Taishan Beidou in the director circle, and Gu Yixin's mentor during his lifetime!

    In recent years, Jiang Qi has grown older and suffers from illness. He is already in a state of relieving shadows, and he unexpectedly plans to direct again.

    She couldn't help asking Assistant Chi Jun, "Didn't Director Jiang no longer

    direct the show?" "I heard that this is an obsession of Director Jiang. He wants to use this movie to put an end to his directorial career."

    Gu Yixin Silently, no matter how talented people are, after all, they can't escape the cycle of birth, old age, sickness and death.

    If it was any other drama, she wouldn't watch it, but this was her teacher's drama, and it might be the last drama in his life, Gu Yixin hesitated.

    I couldn't help but complain about Chi Jun. If he didn't send the script, she didn't know about it, so she wouldn't need to feel entangled.

    She said to the assistant: "Leave the script first, I'll think about it." The

    assistant nodded and told her to call Chi Jun directly after thinking about it, and then leave.

    Gu Yixin held the script, as if he had gotten a hot potato, a little panic.

    Now that she takes over the flower shop, she should put her mind on the flower shop. Filming should not be considered at all, but Jiang Qi is her most respected person and the most important mentor in her previous life. If it can be performed again under his guidance, it can be regarded as the perfect ending.

    Pretending to be something in my heart, when I do bed exercises with Yan Zhannan at night, they both seem absent-minded.

    Yan Zhannan patted her punishingly a few times, and the pain made her almost cry.

    She turned her head back and glared at him very

    resentfully , "It hurts." Yan Zhannan raised her eyebrows, and then reached out to help her rub her, "What are you thinking about, like a wandering in heaven."