22

return

Passing through the scum

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 22: Yixin's Decision

    On the way here just now, Guan Yue told her that this is a new flower shop opened by his former colleague. Why should this shop be transferred? Is business here bad?

    Gu Yixin looked around and looked around. About a few hundred meters away from the flower shop, there was a school, which was a junior high school and a high school. On the same side of the flower shop, there were several stationery shops. Boutiques, snack bars, eateries, romantic coffee shops, etc. The flower shops are here, which is not very obtrusive.

    On the opposite side of the road, the zn entertainment building is facing the flower shop. There is a huge LCD screen on the front of the building, on which the company’s latest major movies and TV series, as well as some promotional videos of the company’s artists, are played in a loop. People come and go, very lively.

    There are also some office buildings with a strong sense of design on both sides of the zn building. You can imagine the bustling scene of the workday. These office workers should be the main consumer groups of the flower shop.

    It stands to reason that this is definitely a prime location for doing business. Why should it be transferred?

    Gu Yixin felt puzzled, but it was not her turn to worry, she took Yangyang's hand and walked in.

    The area of ​​the flower shop is larger than expected. Because of the two floor-to-ceiling glass walls, the shop looks spacious and bright. The flower arrangements inside are not as crowded as ordinary flower shops. The display racks have their own shapes, all based on the flowers. The exterior design is very beautiful with one or two small lights.

    If I want to come to the boss, I have worked hard to run this store.

    When Gu Yixin came in, he saw Guan Yue sitting on the sofa in the reception area. Next to him was a lady. She was dressed in extraordinary clothes and looked like a good life.

    When Guan Yue saw her coming in, he waved to her and motioned to her to sit down.

    Gu Yixin led Yangyang over, nodded politely at the woman, and then took a seat.

    After Guan Yue's introduction, Gu Yixin learned that the woman whom Guan Yue called Jie Zhang was already 35 years old. From the outside, she couldn't tell at all.

    Sister Zhang is Guan Yue's former boss, but because she didn't want to be bound, she left the company to start her own business. This flower shop and this small building belong to her.

    "I saw the transfer sign outside." Gu Yixin asked Jie Zhang for confirmation, "Is it not easy to do in this position, or is it?"

    Jie Zhang smiled and shook her head, while pouring her and Yang Yang tea, she explained: "I was just talking about this topic to Xiaoguan."

    The tea was brought to them and motioned for them to drink. Then Zhang Jie said: "My business here is good, and the retail stores are also good, but our business is mainly It is the supply of flowers for various wedding receptions and banquets."

    Gu Yixin puzzled: "Since the business is good, why do I have to transfer it?"

    Sister Zhang suddenly smiled shyly, and Guan Yue added: "Sister Zhang has just been married not long. My husband was sent to the U.S. because of work. He hoped that Sister Zhang would go with him."