11

return

Passing through the scum

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 11 Because I'm Infertile

    Gu Yixin felt weak all over, and she couldn't hold her to fall. The next second she was caught by a pair of powerful hands and took her into her arms.

    Gu Yixin tried to see the man holding her clearly. After confirming that it was the one she was chasing in, his tense nerves finally relaxed and leaned against him softly.

    The man held her tightly upstairs, separated a hand and stuffed his big bird back into his trousers, and said angrily: "Didn’t you tell you not to fool around? I actually came here!"

    Looking back, he saw a few people still supporting The bird looked at them in astonishment, and said angrily: "What to look at, is it fun to walk the bird in front of a woman?"

    So everyone hurriedly stuffed the bird back, completely forgetting that the woman came in to see it.

    Gu Yixin shook his head, stretched out his hand to pull the clothes on the man's chest, and said

    weakly to the man: "Mr. Yan, save me." The woman drank so much that she recognized who he was. This made Yan Zhannan very satisfied, but, Why did she let him save her?

    Just as he was about to walk out with his arms around people, the toilet door was pushed open again. A young guy walked in, dyed with yellow hair, and when he stood still, he rushed to Gu Yixin and said: "Don't have a fight, you actually hid in the men's room

    Here comes." Huang Mao said to Yan Zhannan again: "I'm really sorry, this is my girlfriend, she is playing tricks." After saying that, he wanted to help Gu Yixin, but he was slapped vigorously before his hand touched anyone. .

    Huang Mao was a little surprised, his eyes flickering, and said: "What do you mean, I am really her boyfriend."

    Yan Zhannan sneered and said, "That's a coincidence. I happen to be her husband. Let's count this green hat. The price of it." After speaking, one hand squeezed the joints creaking.

    Yan Zhannan is tall and tall. Standing aside at nearly 1.9 meters tall, he can cause tremendous pressure, not to mention that he himself has the powerful aura of a superior person, which is almost daunting to others.

    Huang Mao just glanced at him, and he had the illusion of being stared at by a ferocious animal, which made him stand upright and shake his limbs.

    Yan Zhannan has been in the army for several years and has participated in many special tasks. The whole person is like a sharpened sword, glowing with cold light. Although he has been in a job for several years, the arrogant animality formed in his body after thousands of tempers has not faded. As long as he encounters an enemy, he will become excited and full of offensive power.

    Gu Yixin's fluttering "Save me" instantly aroused his strong desire for protection. At this time, Huang Mao was still very calm to provoke him, and he was completely ruined.

    However, in this toilet with the smell of urine, it is really not a good place to chat and beat people, so Yan Zhannan motioned Huang Mao to go outside to talk.

    Unexpectedly, after Huang Mao walked out of the toilet, he ran away without a trace.

    Yan Zhannan didn't really intend to punch someone here either, just now he was just scaring that person, but he didn't expect the other person to be a fool.