45

return

Passing through the scum

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 45

    After tidying up the scattered papers, Gu Yixin really wanted to throw these culprits into the trash can. If it weren't for these things, Yan Zhannan would not suddenly quarrel with her.

    But she knew in her heart that the truth was there, and sooner or later she would be discovered. It was she who repeatedly missed the opportunity to confess, and she was blindly whitewashing peace and concealing him, and she was the culprit in this quarrel.

    She was upset and watched cartoons with Yang Yang in his arms. Yang Yang watched seriously, while she was in a daze. She didn't know what was broadcasting on TV. Yang Yang was occasionally amused by the plot and occasionally turned to discuss with her. , She was out of mind, nodding her head perfunctorily as a response to him.

    She doesn’t know if there is a future for the relationship between the two after this quarrel. She likes him and is unwilling to lose him, but he doesn’t believe it and cares about her past. This will be the greatest relationship between them. obstacle.

    Gu Yixin had never been in a relationship before, and she did not expect to encounter such a complicated problem when she first talked about it. She felt helpless and panic. Yan Zhannan's expression of wanting to devour her made her feel desperate.

    What can she do? Explain to him, explain that she is not Cheng Cheng? But now in the eyes of others, she is clearly Cheng Cheng. Even if she behaves abnormally and her habits change, what can she explain?

    Gu Yixin thought helplessly, in fact, from the beginning, her own mentality was wrong. She always disliked Cheng Cheng and looked down on Cheng Cheng. From the bottom of her heart, she always distinguished herself from Cheng Cheng clearly. Cheng Cheng broke free from the original life model, but never thought of understanding her and integrating into her.

    She accused Yan Zhannan of minding Cheng Cheng's past. In fact, why didn't she mind? She always deliberately ignored, used amnesia as an excuse, ignored Cheng Cheng's past, and often used Gu Yixin's consistent thinking mode to make various criticisms of Cheng Cheng.

    However, she is the only one who knows that Cheng Cheng no longer exists in this world. Cheng Cheng has already died. It is a big death. Her thoughts and actions have all disappeared with her death. She Gu Yixin really shouldn't be in this world. After occupying someone else’s body, it is too shameful to pretend to criticize the other party with awe.

    If it weren't for this quarrel, she wouldn't face her mistakes in this way, nor would she discover how selfish she was.

    She always thinks that after being in the entertainment circle for a long time, she will also become mature and sophisticated. In fact, it is not the case. To lead a smooth life makes her life easy and simple, and her thoughts are relatively simple, and there are prejudices in seeing things. From the very beginning, she had a prejudice against Cheng Cheng.

    Cheng Cheng is stubborn and stubborn. She wants to climb up, but she has no resources, so she can only rely on her own ability to fight. Maybe she used extreme methods, but she couldn't deny her efforts and dedication.

    Gu Yixin thought that there are too many injustices in this world. Sometimes, 100% hard work can not get a one% return. Perhaps Cheng Cheng has also worked hard for his dreams and has been positive. She wants to live her life well, but the reality is too cruel. Only after she is depressed will she choose another erosive lifestyle.