38

return

Passing through the scum

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 38

    Seeing the woman leaving silently from the back, Yan Zhannan really wanted to chase Zhou Zhou to death. He actually broke his good deeds at a critical moment. He didn't know when he would have to wait until next time to have this good opportunity.

    Just now Cheng Cheng was going to tell him about Yangyang. Seeing her tangled face, her inner struggle should be no small amount.

    Is it so difficult to tell him the truth? He doesn't know how to eat people, is it so scary? Yan Zhannan was really unable to complain.

    Maybe I still don't want to hurt the relationship between the two.

    The two of them were not normal at first, and her motive for approaching him was not simple. It can be said that from the beginning, they regarded this relationship as an exchange of interests.

    But who would have thought that they would have feelings for each other when they get along day after day.

    The unbearable beginning was doomed to their distrust and uncertainty in this relationship, plus the inexplicable arrival of Yang Yang, it was expected that Cheng Cheng could not speak.

    If Cheng Cheng told him the truth before he had touched his heart, he would definitely be furious, and then he would use means to snatch Yang Yang over, but now, he just wants her to learn to rely on him and trust him, although he will still help her. Hidden and angry, but he will listen to her explanation calmly, and then ask her to take Yangyang with him for a lifetime.

    But she did not say anything, she was really going to put him to death.

    Yang Yang was sleeping soundly, and Yan Zhannan was lying on the sofa in the living room, thinking about what happened back then.

    He was injured five years ago. He was recuperated in a military hospital for nearly a year. A year later, he returned to the city and started a business while doing physical rehabilitation. At that time, the hospital responsible for his rehabilitation was the largest in the city. He did this rehabilitation for three years.

    If Yang Yang is now three years old, it should have been in his second year of rehabilitation. At that time, entertainment companies had already begun to show up, and his health had begun to improve.

    Thinking of this, he sat up abruptly and called Assistant Lin: "You help me make an appointment for Doctor Zhong at the First Hospital."

    He felt that he had to check his physical condition first. Why would Cheng Cheng become pregnant if the doctor judged him to be infertile.

    Dr. Zhong was the attending doctor after he was transferred, and he was a well-known andrology expert. Yan Zhannan believed him a lot.

    He quietly recalled every detail of the treatment in the hospital at the beginning. It was a routine instrument check, and some semen/fluid was left for laboratory tests.

    To this day, he is still impressed. It takes a long time to ejaculate every time. The process is really embarrassing and sad.

    Thinking of this, there was a flash of light in his mind, as if grabbing something, and hurriedly called a friend who was helping him with the investigation. The other party was still silent and would not take the initiative to feed him even if he answered the phone.