51

return

Passing through the scum

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 51

    When Yin Ji saw the old lady's appearance, she knew that she hadn't read this news, but this is also normal. People who are getting older usually don't pay attention to the news in the entertainment industry.

    She then realized that it seems not to mention the subject in front of them, then quickly change the subject, "not a big deal, Nange certainly can be resolved, I rarely come once, and I want to try dessert aunt to do it."

    Old A shrewd wife likes her, how could she fail to see her thoughtful thoughts, but she was also curious about what news it was, and no matter what she changed the subject, she asked: "What news is it, say I listen Listen."

    Although the old man watched TV with Yangyang, his ears were still raised, ready to listen to the corner.

    Yin Ji felt that he would not be able to say clearly for a while, so he took out his mobile phone, opened the news page and handed it to the old lady. The old lady was dazzled, picked up the reading glasses from the coffee table and put it on, and then carefully read the news.

    I watched in silence for a while, then clicked on the relevant link to take a look, then took off my glasses, returned the phone to Yin Ji, sighed and said: "Now these media, lest the world will not be chaotic."

    Yin Ji Looking at the old lady’s expression, she didn’t seem to be angry. I thought that the internet almost didn’t wipe Cheng Cheng into a black ball. The old lady just said in a painful way that the media feared that the world would not be chaotic. Believe in things online.

    Yin Ji opened his mouth and said in a low voice, "It's not just groundless, I have a friend who knows Cheng Cheng, she..." The

    old lady squinted at her and said with a smile: "Young people, there is always a time for fun. Afterwards, if you can calm down and calm down, you will still be a good child."

    Before Yin Ji had time to say anything, she was blocked by the old lady's words. She couldn't get up for a while, and she was very uncomfortable. I made up my mind to tell the old lady about the news. If the old lady asked, she would naturally explain Cheng Cheng’s previous life style and making friends to the old lady. As long as the old lady had a bad impression of Cheng Cheng, even if Yan Zhannan spoiled him again She was useless, and the Yan family would not admit her.

    It’s just that the current situation seems to be a little different from what she imagined. She never expected that Yan Zhannan would send the child to Yan’s house so quickly, and even said that Yang Yang was his own birth. She didn’t know if it was true or not. He was injured before and subsequently became infertile, as long as his friends knew about it.

    Since infertility, where are the children? It's ridiculous.

    Did Yan Zhannan even tell a big lie in order to make the Yan family accept Cheng Cheng?

    But the old man and the old lady didn't look like a confused person, so what method did Yan Zhannan use to convince them and convince them?

    Once the Yan family accepts the child, it will not be difficult for the mother to accept the child again. It has always been the case that mothers rely on their children to be expensive.