79

return

Passing through the scum

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 79

    In Fanwai 2

    Cheng Cheng’s eldest brother is called Cheng Song. He is a farmer. He didn’t study after graduating from elementary school. He worked in the town for a few years. Later, he went home and farmed with Dad Cheng and married a woman from the village. Two women and one man.

    Cheng Jie, the second brother of Cheng, is not top-notch in reading, but he is smart and knows to learn craftsmanship. Now he works as a car repairer in the car repair shop in the town. He has a good salary. His wife is also a resident of the town and he has one son and one daughter. , And now a new house has just been built.

    Gu Yixin would know this, not asking Guan Yue. After all, Guan Yue had been out for several years. The information was checked by Yan Zhannan, and it was checked in great detail. Even the conflicts between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law were clearly written. Chu.

    When my brothers and sisters came in, they naturally had to greet each other. In fact, Cheng Cheng had been out for several years, and he was not close to them, so he said hello and introduced Yan Zhannan, and there was nothing to say.

    Brother Cheng is a dull gourd who sits down and doesn’t say anything. Brother Cheng is a talkative. While making tea, he talks with Yan Zhannan, but he speaks beautifully, saying that Cheng Cheng should be strong, and it will take several years when he runs out. They were all worried about it, especially Ms. Cheng, who didn't say anything, and secretly turned her hair pale.

    Gu Yixin glanced at Cheng's mother's hair, which was definitely thick, jet-black, and shiny.

    Second Brother Cheng noticed her small eyes and coughed a little embarrassingly, and said with a smile: "I'm just making an analogy."

    Gu Yixin just smiled, but didn't say a word.

    When Yan Zhannan came back to be a son-in-law, he couldn’t stand too high, so he chatted with Cheng Er Ge, and talked about Cheng Er Ge’s job, saying that the car repairer is a promising industry, and he can drive himself if he saves enough capital. Be the boss.

    Cheng Erge waved his hand again and again, saying that it might be good to be outside, but the small town car dealer's business is really not good, and the salary is low. If you want to drive by yourself, don't expect it.

    Brother Cheng was drinking tea in silence. Sister Cheng couldn't sit still, smiled, and said, "Second Uncle, you really love to tell jokes. No one in the village knows that your salary is high and the house is built. Didn’t my aunt say that you’ve increased your salary again when you

    met someone?” Gu Yixin couldn’t help but glanced at Sister Cheng and slapped her family in the face in front of the guests. Is it really okay?

    Second Brother Cheng was also a little angry. He turned around and glared at Sister Cheng, and said: "Sister-in-law can find out clearly. Then I borrowed more than 200,000 yuan to build the house outside. I don’t know if my sister-in-law heard of it. I wanted to talk to my brother. Borrowing, my sister-in-law is crying and fighting against it." My sister-in-law sneered: "We just farm the land. Where can the money borrowed from you? We still live in the bungalow."