47

return

Passing through the scum

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 47

    The old lady loved Shintoku's grandson so she let Yang Yang sit on her lap, taking a kiss from time to time, and holding her arms tightly.

    The yang masculine is cute, let the old lady hold him, and he tries his best to answer the old lady's questions, just like a little gentleman, very polite.

    Although the old lady comforted her son verbally, it doesn’t matter if she doesn’t have a child. In the future, let the elder’s child be filial to him, but whenever the whole family gathers together and sees the two small families of the elder and younger sisters in harmony, the old lady’s heart is not It feels like, thinking that even if Nan Nan gets married, it will be just two adults deserted.

    Ever since I knew that Yan Zhannan had found a girlfriend with a child, the old lady felt that this was also good. Only when the child embraced her, she would feel like home.

    Now that he learned that Yang Yang was his own son, the old lady was both happy and touched. No matter what his mother's purpose Yang Yang had for giving birth to Yang Yang, the old lady would be grateful to her and thank her for bringing such a cuteness to the Yan family. Little angel.

    "Baby, go home with grandma, okay? Go to grandma's house for a while." The old lady was reluctant to let the child down, so she began to think of ways to abduct the child.

    "Yang Yang is going to Uncle Yan's house." Yang Yang said his mother's order. Although he also liked this grandma, he wanted to go to his uncle's house because he knew him better.

    The old lady was amused by his serious look, and said: "Your Uncle Yan's home is also your grandma's home."

    Yang Yang looked at her suspiciously, knowing whether she knew everything .

    Yan Zhannan sent Zhou Zhou away and returned to the living room with Yangyang’s duffel bag. He saw that his grandparents and grandson were talking and laughing. In fact, he was a little drummer in his heart. When he ran to question Cheng Cheng that night, Yang Yang was also there. I knew if he was scared, but after Yang Yang smiled and called his uncle for the first time, Yan Zhannan was really relieved.

    "Yangyang has to spend this time with his uncle." Yan Zhannan walked over, rubbed his head lightly, rubbed his small pot lid into a bird's nest, and was shot open by the old lady.

    The old lady asked: "What's the matter? Why do I have to live with you suddenly?"

    Yan Zhannan sighed, "I said I was going to make a movie. I think I wanted to avoid me." The

    old lady put her arms around her baby grandson and kissed him again. Then she smiled and said, "I have you in my heart, otherwise neither I will send Yang Yang to you, so hurry up and find a way to coax it back."

    Yan Zhannan scratched his head in depression, "I know."

    He figured it out, how can he be angry about her past? The past is the past, children are almost three years old, can they care about so many? No matter how bad it is, just like what he said to Yin Ji, the owner of the private kitchen, he would break her leg if Cheng Cheng dare to go out again in the future.