77

return

Passing through the scum

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 77

    77.

    The spring in the south is not very obvious. When the time came back, the time was close to early summer. Since waking up, Gu Yixin has been living in Yan's house to treat her body. She was not allowed until she was healthy enough to be able to jump. You can go to the flower shop occasionally, but you still can't go back to live in the small building. Gu Yixin didn't find it unbearable for Yan Zhannan's regulations that are so close to making trouble.

    When she was still Gu Yixin, her relatives were relatively shallow, and she lived alone very early. The warmth of the family was beyond her reach, so she lived with Yan Zhannan’s parents, not only did she have no discomfort, On the contrary, he really enjoys this kind of warm family atmosphere. Although the old man Yan is serious, he can open his face right away as long as he put Yangyang next to him. And the old lady Yan is definitely a person who understands life very well. Gu Yixin learned from her, Learned how to enjoy life calmly.

    For her, all this is definitely an additional surprise to fall in love with Yan Zhannan, and she enjoys it.

    Since Guan Yue lost his job and stayed at the flower shop, Gu Yixin has never worried about the flower shop. Even if she is not in the shop, Guan Yue and Zhou Zhou can manage the flower shop in an orderly manner. The two people didn't know if they were born with a mismatch. They didn't wait to see each other. They were noisy all day and couldn't stop at all. It made the shop a lot of fun.

    But Guan Yue studied photography after all, and would reluctant to abandon his old business for a while, so he held a SLR all day, and kept taking pictures of the flowers and plants in the store. Gu Yixin occasionally took Yangyang to the store to take a look. Look, I will also be caught as a model and take a lot of beautiful photos.

    Too many beautiful photos were taken. Guan Yue’s Dese character couldn’t hide at all. Later, under the name of a flower shop, I applied for a Weibo and uploaded photos to it every day. After a while, Weibo even became popular. The main reason is that everyone found pictures of Gu Yixin and Yang Yang on it.

    This was a woman who was torn by Lin Qian, the legendary woman who relied on the unspoken rules to be superior. The tear at that time caused quite a stir in the entertainment circle, but in the end it disappeared, and Lin Qian suddenly The silence disappeared and did not appear in the public eye again. Later, a senior entertainer broke the news that Lin Qian was offending people who shouldn't offend, and Xingtu was ruined.

    Now, in such an unremarkable Weibo account, I found another protagonist of the original incident, and naturally gossips came to watch, so Guan Yuekai’s Huadian Weibo account was inexplicably spread.

    That day Gu Yixin brought Yangyang to the flower shop as usual. As soon as he entered the door, he saw Guan Yue holding his mobile phone with a tangled face, so he walked over curiously, patted him on the shoulder and asked, "What's the matter? It looks like coming down."

    Guan Yue handed her the phone and asked her to read Weibo by herself. Gu Yixin glanced at it suspiciously and found that the florist's Weibo had hundreds of thousands of followers, and many people left messages under each Weibo. Especially when there were photos of her and Yangyang, there were more comments. She clicked one and saw a group of people below saying that the baby is so beautiful and looks exactly like Cheng Cheng. Some people asked who the baby was.