36

return

Passing through the scum

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 36 Company Day Tour

    Yang Yang

    drove into the underground parking lot during the normal working hours of the company Yan Zhannan, and then went to his office by the parking lot elevator, and rarely went to the front desk, mainly because he really did not want to encounter those deliberately manufactured Romantic encounter.

    In his daily life, there are many people who are catching up with the post. Cheng Cheng is not the only one. It can only be said that Cheng Cheng is a fighter in the post. He used all means, persevering, and finally succeeded in climbing the bed.

    Other women who want to post upside down are basically some of the little stars of their company.

    At the beginning, he hadn't noticed this phenomenon. He would go downstairs to inspect almost every day, and then he would always encounter some broken high heels and twisted his ankle, either holding water or tea, and leaping directly on him. , And then I was so scared that Ewha brought rain to the end.

    Every time he came upstairs, he was always embarrassed.

    At that time, he was still too young. Every time he encountered such a situation, he would help out in a very righteous manner. Later, he talked about it accidentally when he chatted with his friends, and then he realized that he was being routine.

    Then, he rarely went downstairs.

    Later, everyone discovered that he liked to go for a run in the forest park early in the morning, and they all used the name of sports to make chance encounters with him, which made him impossible to prevent.

    However, exercise also requires perseverance, and most people give up after discovering that the effect is not great.

    On the contrary, Cheng Cheng, a woman with a poor reputation, went through the post to the end and finally captured him.

    Bringing Yangyang to the company, he did not drive, but crossed the road from the intersection of the traffic light, took Yangyang's hand, and walked slowly towards the company.

    Yan Zhannan has a successful career, but he is not a workaholic.

    When I started the company, I had the funds and connections, and I didn't have to spend much effort to manage the company vigorously.

    He loves work, but he will not be imprisoned by work.

    In his free time, it is common to arrive late and leave early, and often absent from work for no reason, but when something big happens, he can stay in the company for days without sleep.

    Although he is a soldier, he has been very casual after changing jobs, as if his seriousness and perseverance have been dedicated to the army, and what he left is only casual and casual.

    Without welcoming big customers or foreign guests, the big boss walked in from the main entrance of the company, which would definitely become the big news of the day.

    The sweet-looking girl at the front desk was stunned on the spot, watching a big boss in casual dress walk in, holding a little bit in her hand, she froze for a full minute before reacting, and hurriedly said hello: "Good morning, Mr. Yan !" The