46

return

Passing through the scum

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 46

    Since Yan Zhannan was kicked out by Gu Yixin, he has been at home for two days. He wanted to continue to be decadent on the third day, but he was betrayed by the old housekeeper. He told the old lady about it, and the old lady Yan hurried when he learned of the situation. Come, dig him out of the bed directly.

    Seeing her stubborn son, Mrs. Yan felt so angry and funny. She didn't expect that a tall man who fell in love would hide in the bed and put potatoes in bed. What is it like!

    "Don't you just fall in love? A man man, why do you have no wife!"

    Old lady Yan originally wanted to say some inspirational words to encourage her depressed son, but she didn't expect that she hadn't finished her words, and she had covered herself with a quilt. Suddenly, as if being stepped on a sore foot, he suddenly lifted the quilt and sat up, and said angrily: "Who said I'm broken in love!"

    "..." The old lady was suddenly taken aback and shot her chest continuously. "Go and look in the mirror yourself, what else can you do if you look like you are not broken in love? Could it be that the company has closed?"

    Yan Zhannan instantly fell back on the bed with his limbs stretched out, and said stupidly: "I would rather be The company

    went bankrupt." The old lady

    spread her hands together : "So we are still broken in love!" Yan Zhannan corrected her weakly, "It's a quarrel, not a broken love!" The

    old lady sat on the bed with a look of hatred for iron and steel. You can look like the end of the world. What if you lose love? Destroy the galaxy?"

    "Mom, don't make me happy, I'm really annoying." Yan Zhannan turned over, lying on the bed, turning his face. Stuffed into the pillow.

    Old Mrs. Yan stretched out her hand to pull at his pillow and said, "I heard the butler said a while ago, did you pack your bags and ran to live with someone? It's only a few days, and you are quarreling? Why are you arguing? Tell your mom. Maybe I can show you a clear way."

    Yan Zhannan was so entangled that he couldn't help but wonder where the old lady came to comfort him? This is obviously for gossip.

    Turning over and sitting up again, from the other side of the big bed, Yan Zhannan put on his coat, walked to the bathroom with slippers, and closed the bathroom door.

    The old lady followed forward unwillingly, and opened the bathroom door grinningly, just in time to see the shirtless son preparing to take off his pants, Yan Zhannan immediately shouted, "Mom!!" The

    old lady shuddered with fright, and quickly closed the door, her mouth Shang also complained, "You said you want to take a bath without locking the door, really."

    Yan Zhannan said helplessly inside: "I closed it!" The

    old lady nodded, "Okay, okay, you are about the door, you have such a good figure. It won’t be so good to be watched."     Yan

    Zhannan: "..."

Old lady Yan has a special skill, that is, she has a special skill. Everyone else in the family has been defeated by her trick. Yan Zhannan is no exception. After breakfast, Yan Zhannan deeply felt that this feeling was more terrifying than being broken in love, and finally couldn't hold on, and confessed to the old lady.