Author's Note

FLAMES BETWEEN US

DESCRIPTION

After his court case, Micah attempts to regain his livelihood with the help of his boyfriend, Weston. He settles back into normality with their newly flourishing relationship, excited for their future together. Discussing career progression amongst Weston's company and a new found love for holidays. Nothing could come between them.

Until Micah starts receiving strange unexplained letters and deliveries in the post, a sense of someone watching him, following him. An unwanted visitor that refuses to leave, attempting to get between their relationship and break the foundations of everything they had built.

Weston refuses to take a stand, no matter how many curveballs are thrown towards them in attempts to destroy their trust.

They know each other inside and out... or at least they thought they do.

. . .

This is the sequel to Eat The Rich. If you haven't read it yet, make sure you go and check it out over on my page!

I will be updating every Saturday. The first five chapters of the sequel are up on my Patreon already, link in bio or link is www.Patreon.com/dreammcatcher

I can't wait to share with you so make sure you add to your libraries for notifications when I update!

See you on the next one, love Sav x

Insta: SavRose.x
Patreon: dreammcatcher