Alice-Chapter 1

Before I start I would like to say, thank you to anyone who reads this story as I've always wanted to write a book and this is making me happy . Please feel free to spam the comments (with kindness)

To the story....

Alice ,well you could describe her as a beautiful hourglass, brunette teenager.  However to herself she was a bad bitch!(period queen)

Alice hadn't had the best love history.  Her ex James was the evil spirit that ruined her mental health as well as her body confidence. However alice was able to surround herself with the best people there was Hope ,Kate and annie that made her feel her best. 

Alice was an only child so ,having friends was like alice getting lots of sisters. Alice wanted to be in a relationship but at the same time didn't want to be hurt once more. However saying that ,there was that rugby boy in her science class  and that boy was Frank .

Frank had Brown hair ,facial hair and a rugby body . He was about 4 inches taller than alice . He had a very flirty personality, that affected a lot of the girls in there school .

Hi! I'm not sure what the schedule for the book is ,however if you guys want to request drama or anything else ,please feel free to inform me . Stay safe and be well . Xx
AC