The wedding- Chapter 38

AHHHH it's finally their wedding day

I have some last minute assessments this entire week , so I don't know if there will be an update next week.

It was officially the day of Frank and Alice's wedding.

Beep! Beep! Alice's alarm clock rang out loudly, causing Alice to wake up and groan until her brain clicked like a lightbulb turning on.

It was the Wedding.

Her wedding.

As soon as Alice had made movement in her bedroom, Annie marched in and made Alice get up straight off bed and marched her to the bathroom.

"Skincare time" Annie chanted

"Right it's 7:30 the hair and makeup ladies are coming at 8:15 so we have enough time for some breakfast before getting dressed in your underwear and robe." Annie said before Josie(Alice's mum) chimed in as well.

Alice's dress was in a suit bag , that zip was open ever so slightly, so you could only just see the tiniest bit of white embroidered lace on the neck area.

After Alice had eaten- more like scoffed her toast and fruit , she was rushed into her bedroom to make herself the tiniest bit presentable.

The doorbell rang abruptly causing all of the females in the house to let out a small and shocked yelp.

The makeup ladies and hair ladies set up all of their equipment.

Alice was placed in hair first. She was to have her chestnut hair curled and placed in a low bun with a plait going straight through the middle, leaving a gap for her flowers to trail through.

After minutes that felt like years to Alice, her hair was finally done. It was beautiful.

She was then swiftly moved over to the makeup chair. Her makeup was minimal, not bare. Light colours and shiny gloss.

Once all of the ladies had their hair and makeup done the car was pulled up outside to pick them up and take them to a hotel near the Church.

When they squished themselves carefully as they did not want their makeup or hair to be ruined , they set off for the hour journey.

-Frank's Pov-

I was ecstatic and overwhelmed for the day ahead. I was finally marrying Alice. I can already picture her walking down the Aisle with Graham(her dad).

The boys had gotten me awake at 6 am. Unlike the girls we had stayed the night at the hotel.

Alice and Frank had stayed traditional and wanted to only see eachother while getting married not the night before.

Ethan was tying my bow tie, when a knock on the door interrupted him.

"Come in," Frank said.

The door opened revealing Jess. On her left hip Ollie was sitting in his hands carrying a little plushie teddy.

Belle waddled through Jess's legs and smiled widely at her uncle.

"Aww, is this the cute little princess Belle and Prince ollie?" Ethan asked while giving a hug to Jess.

"Yep! That's them. How are you anyway , it's been a long time since I saw you?" Jess said and asked.

"Aww , they are so cute. I'm good, I'm here with Maggie. It's really funny actually, Maggie and I messed around alot in secondary school but now we have a lot of chemistry and we enjoy each other's presence." Ethan said before hugging the twins.