Chapter 18

As A reminder

Alice was called a hoe by her classmates

Frank found out and hurt and threatened people

Alice doesn't know what Frank has done to their fellow peers.

Now to the story

Alice walked into the building with a high head and her shoulders low. With a calm attitude, she was trying to feel like the main character. However at the back of her mind she felt like she was a 'hoe'.

The bell rang loudly and clearly. Briskly walking into the corridor, Alice heard the faint murmurings of her classmates saying 'Alice is such a hoe and I can't believe that Frank threatened us and Harry, like what the actual fuxk'.

Alice gasped in shock and surprised- what the hell , why would Frank do that.

Alice knew that he had his anger moments, but nothing like this serious had ever happened like this. Alice was in disbelief. She needed to tell Frank that she knew what he had done.

Alice went into her lesson with her heavy filled head.

Hopes Pov-

Alice walked into history. As soon as she sat down next to me I knew she was not ok. Something was up.

Alice usually hung her head up high yet it was dropping low and I wanted to make her feel 100 % better.

"Hey babes, what's wrong you know you can tell me anything and you know that right?"

Alice murmned " hope, what exactly happened after i went home yesterday , as i heard some of the mean girls talk about frank threatening them"

Hope now knew why Alice's head was hanging low, she hated seeing her best friend upset and she wanted to have a word with Frank about how he had done something .

So hope said, " right, i'm going to tell you the truth and only the truth, frank went up to harry grabbed him by his collar and shouted and spat at his face as he was the one that told the popular girls to call you a hoe. After that he proudly walked over to the popular girls and shouted at same and said how dare you call my lover that word, you all very lucky i was taught not to lay a hand badly on a women otherwise i would of hit all of you. After that he left school , like just walked straight out." Alice was in utter shock . Frank had never told her any of this , and now she could see why.

Franks POV

I was walking to go to the toilet and as i passed Alice's classroom i heard hope saying, " so this is what frank did...'' At that moment I knew what she was telling Alice and I was shit scared.

Alice's Pov

As soon as hope had told me , I wanted to go home, I was shocked and I hated the fact that Frank had lied to me . I wanted to know why he couldn't have told me .

After my lesson I walked to my Religious education lesson that Frank was in . Frank was sitting at the table waiting for me to sit with him, I walked over to him.

"Hey bubs, you look lovely , you ok?"- Frank said to Alice when she sat down.

"Hey , um why didn't you tell me the truth about yesterday '' Alice said quietly but loud enough for Frank to hear her.

" im sorry , i just thought that it might of stressed you out about what i did, so i told you that it was ok,and now i kind of reget it ."

Alice felt guilty for kind of shouting at him , but she knew that she needed to ask for the truth and to only get the truth back. So alice kissed frank on the lips as a sorry . He pulled back after they kissed and he said " bubba , i promise to tell you the truth from now on" alice smiled with joy as she heard those words came out of franks mouth.

The rest of there lesson went by quickly and they had a lot of affection going on through the lesson such as franks had resting on alice's thighs, giving eachother flirty eyes, kisses.

-Skip to walking home-

Alice and Frank walked home hand in hand smiling like weirdos at each other. When Alice got home she got onto her laptop and got on with her homework then she had dinner and walked her dog.

-Next day-

Alice walked to frank's house as she wanted to make sure that they were still ok and that she could still go round his in the night , for there typical friday night, movie and chinese.

"Hi babes, sleep well?" Alice questioned poliently to frank

"Good morning bubs , you are in high spirits, is that because its friday and we are having a chinese later?" Frank responded

Alice chuckled to herself as she knew frank was right and she knew that frank knew he was right.

Skip to 5pm

Alice was no longer in her school uniform, as she had changed into Frank's rugby hoodie . Frank was just laying in bed with his shorts on and alice was laying on his chest and she was dozing off.

Frank had ordered alice's favourite, Shredded chilly chicken and Pork chow mein with some prawn crackers. Alice had fully fallen asleep and was still asleep when frank came back upstairs with the plates full of delicious food.

Frank tried to wake alice up and he succeeded.

Alice was stuffing her face full of glorious yummy food that made her feel amazing , she also loved being in a oversized hoodie , in bed with her boyfriend and watching his favourite movies.

Frank looked over to his left , to see the glorious site of his girlfriend stuffing her face with her favourite food.

She looked gorgeous.

Damn , i'm one lucky man , thought frank.

After two hours of watching tv shows and comedy related tik toks.

Alice was still laying on Franks bare chest, she had her hand placed over his nipples .

Suddenly, the rain tapped on the windows, creating a calming effect for the couple , cuddled up in bed.

Let me know what you thought of this chapter. Thank you all for rereading this book as some chapters got deleted and mixed up.
Xx