A certain affect on people- Chapter 24

Authors note: hi , I'm not going to be posting as much as I have exams soon but I'm still writing drafts and they are getting longer and more intense.  Enjoy reading.

-PREVIOUSLY-

God, I really didn't realise how much of an impact Alice had made in my life.

-Currently moment-

Frank was sitting on the sofa in the living room, with his sole purpose of life laying on his chest. Alice was all he would ever need to feel like the luckiest man alive. Alice would still affect Frank's everyday normal routine when she left to go to New York, who would not have an impact on though frank.

Frank grabbed Alice into a bride's hold and walked into their bedroom, he softly placed her into the sheets and kissed her on her forehead.

Instead of getting into the bed with her , frank pulled the closest hoodie he could find and slipped it over his head and grabbed his car keys and set off to Jess's house.

On his arrival , Jess greeted Frank at the front door , questioning his sudden appearance and that's when the water works started to pour down from Frank's tightly stressed face. Without telling Jess why he was currently here , he passed over the once clear package , it was now shining from the color of the notes that were in there. In the bag there was roughly about £400 worth of money , Frank had been meaning to give to his sister.

At that moment everything was crystal clear to jess. Frank was here to talk about her miscarriage she had nearly five years ago.

Jess opened her arms , as her and her brother shared a loving hug. At that moment Jess realised it would be the right time to tell him, he was going to be an uncle soon, as she was four months pregnant . That's when Jess slightly moved a few stray strains of franks hair out of the way of his ear and whispered "hi uncle frank , i'm going to be here in five whole months' '. Frank jumped down onto his knees and kissed Jess's stomach.

After being so happy to hear he would be an uncle once again , he realised that he would have to tell Jess about Alice moving to New York and about how he firmly believed he was the main cause of her losing the baby. So Frank made his way inside of her small bungalow( a type of house) , Frank asked Jess to sit down politely.

"Right i'm going to say what i believe was the cause for you to lose the baby five years ago ,while we were having the argument , i felt like i wanted to give you a punch in the stomach , as i hated the idea that you would be a mum and i firmly believed that you would hate the experience so i thought that it was best if i killed it , and now looking back i realise how much of a cock i was to you . When really I should have been helping you through the whole pregnancy experience. The other day , when Alice was drying her hair she saw the note you gave to me at school on the day you had miscarried , and she was intrigued and shocked . so i had to tell her the whole story and she was the one that convinced me to tell you about how i felt and now that i have it off my chest i feel so much lighter and i want to let you know that you can phone me at any opportunity whenever , i'll be here for you. " Frank bravely told his sister.

Jess had no idea what to reply to her brother's truthful entry. She was mad at him for only just telling her now how he felt , yet she also felt completely sympathetic to him, maybe it was her mothering instinct coming through with her hormones. Who knows. Yet she was sad to hear how frank had trully believed he was the cause of her miscarriage . Jess wanted Frank to be a father -like figure to her baby as the actual father had done a runner.

So jess replied with "thank you for telling me and i'm glad you feel lighter after telling me , but i firmly believe it happened for a reason as everything is frank, and you can't always do something to stop things. However, i don't want to create a burden in yours and alice's relationship and i'm sure we four will have plenty of family like gatherings"

Frank nodded and chuckled at the comment of "family like gatherings". Frank then proceeds to tell his big sister, how Alice had been given the best life changing opportunity of her going to new york. Jess had no idea and felt bad for Frank as she had seen the massive impact Alice had on her brother.

After two hours had passed by , both siblings were happy that they had got certain feelings off their chests.

When Frank returned home, he was startled by seeing Alice sat leant against the wall in the front hallway. She was clearly waiting for Frank to arrive home , from his mystery outing.

Frank scooped down and placed Alice in his arms , making her whine and whimper , as she didn't know what was happening. When Alice realised what situation she was in , she immediately asked Frank where he was. By the time she had asked him where she was , Alice was cocooned in the duvet that made her the size of a garden pea.

Frank climbed into the bed with Alice and he motioned her to rest her head on his chest, while he would answer her question. Alcie got comfy on Frank's right side of his chest , she sneakily snaked her left arm around his waist , before she gave him all of her best listening skills.

"Right, bubs are you comfy" Frank asked in a rhetorical way as it was very obvious to him that she was relaxed and as soon as their conversation was over she would be in a deep sleep.

"When you fell asleep on the sofa , I moved you into here and left you. I got in my car and drove thirty minutes up the road to Jess's house . Once i got there , i proceeded to tell her how i truly felt , about her miscarrying, then i gave roughly £400 of money. After that she then whispered softly in my ear , that she was five months pregnant and that i was going to be an uncle once more. Oh Alice, I was overjoyed when she told me that. Then we began to talk about , how she wants be to be like a fatherly figure to the baby and how the four of us would have family gatherings once in a while , jess had said to me with a humongous smile on her face , and it broke my heart to tell her how you were going to New York. Alice, I firmly believe that you had an impact on not just me , but my sister as well. I think that a tiny piece of her felt like she was a little girl that had made a new friend at nursery and wanted to help her out and tell her all of her little secrets.'' Frank felt weird having to describe a heart warming yet heartbreaking conversation that he and his sister had to have.

Alice was so happy to hear that Frank had taken her advice and had gone to tell his sister what he firmly believed had happened that dreadfully night. Alice had never realised how much sister like her and Jess had been , she just thought that they were trying to bond so that Frank would be happy seeing them being happy.

Alice really didn't want to leave in two days time, but she knew that she had the right people in her life to make sure that she would succeed and win her life aspirations.

Frank , Jess, Hope,Annie and all of Alice's family and other close friends would all be waiting to see her smile brightly when she comes back from New York and to settle down with the person she really loves.