Chapter 9

It was now  9 am on Monday and everyone was still half asleep as they walked into the corridor of the school. 

Alice walked in with Annie and they went into form and waited for there first lesson of the day.  Alice had physics with frank and Kate . So Annie said goodbye and Alice left for her lesson.  As she walked in she saw frank and she blew him a kiss, as they sat down . Kate was so unsure of what was going on , so she updated Kate and they a very long deep conversation.  Alice hated physics, but as she was now in the same class as her lover she didn't mind . 

Alice was currently drawing a graph when she heard a whisper in her ear ' hey bubs , you look lovely, and your doing the x- axis all wrong . Let me show you how to do it properly.  

So frank took Alice's hand and helped her draw the graph  and when they did it together, he rewarded her by giving her kiss on her left cheek and forehead . 

As soon as she was rewarded , the bell rang and Alice walked hand in hand to history , frank wasn't in the same class but wanted to give Alice and full on kiss in front of everyone . So that's exactly what happened.  

However when Alice sat down, she was too early to class , so people walked past the door and she heard something that made her want to throw up.  It was Maddie ' ugh, cant believe that slut of Alice is dating frank ,shes so fat, how comes hes not dating me ,why her '

Hope had walked in and saw Alice looking white as a ghost , so hope went up to the Alice and said , 'Alice what's going on , you look ill ' Alice at that moment , she grabbed her best friend and sobbed her heart out. 

Alice's thoughts were going round and round her brain 

- why ,could you let yourself fall for him

- he has a reputation, you dumbo

- ugh, why would he say he loves you ,if he has some side chick

Alice was in no state to stay at school, so she phoned Zara ( hopes mum) and asked if she could pop round and talk and she was allowed . 

So when she went to Zara's and she told her and Zara told Alice ' look you are a beautiful girl and if I'm being quite honest , Frank is being a dick ,but if has a said anything, that sounds like what a man would say , than he definitely does not have a side chick.' 'Why don't you have a sleepover here ' 

So it was now 6pm , alice was having a sleepover at hopes and she was loving it,  until she had a phone call from Frank.  

Frank- Hey ,um I don't know what you heard at school , but no of its true,  alice you are the only person who knows this much information about me . You arent fat , you are breathtakingly gorgeous and my heart stops beating everytime i see you.  All of the girls from school , dont know us aswell as we know ourselves, please just remember that I love you and will always love you no matter what and I will always be by your side , ok???

Alice- I ..... dont know what to say, thank you I guess , I mean let me sleep and have fun , then i think that we need to have a conversation about this ,cause if we want us, this isn't going to work and you know alot about my past relationships so I dont want you to be treading on thin ice . 

Frank- If that's what you want Alice, I'll accept it . 

Alice - Thank you and goodnight 

Frank- Night bubs

After Alice had hung up,  she collapsed on Hope's bed and cried . What did she do to deserve this? Why was she one of the people that when they get comfortable with someone they tell them everything.  Ugh !!!

Alice was deep into her thoughts that she didnt hear hope come into the room and was hugging her ,with all of Alice's favourite snacks to the side of her and they were going to watch all of there favourite films together.  

The girls were currently watching grease and it was about 2am and they were dancing and singing quite loudly and just when they were getting into it ,zara came downstairs and fell into the dining chair ,causing the girls to scream in laughter and zara got up as nothing had happened and tried and I mean tried to get the girls to be quieter as zara didnt want noise complaints . 

The next day:

The girls had gone to bed so late that when they woke up it was 12:45 . The had brunch and Alice got ready to go home.  

When Alice got home ,she showered ,put makeup on, picked a good outfit and prep talked herself into her meet with Frank.  

Alice was sure if she was anxious, excited, petrified, scared or happy , but Alice knew one thing this was the right decision, or so she kept thinking . 

Alice was trying so hard not to back out of meeting frank as she knew she would end up crying at some point.  

Everytime  Alice went to back out ,she started to remember, fond and happy memories of hers and franks, she kept smiling and laughing . Alice was finally fully happy again after leaving her old self far far far away.  She was happy right in this moment . So did she want to break up /take a pause in her relationship with frank , she had no idea whatsoever,  but she wanted to see in what the harm could be. As you dont know if you dont try . Alice wanted to be a brave girl and so that's what she did . 

Alice left her house and headed for the park 5 minutes away from her house to meet with Frank.  She saw him sat there.  

Hi guys!! Sorry that I haven't posted much,  I've been looking after myself and family . Hope you all enjoy,  I'm currently drafting lots of chapter so that something for all of you to look forward too ! Thank you for all of the support it means alot x