Chapter 19

This is a chapter dedicated just to Hope and jake .

In case you need a reminder , Hope is one of Alice's best friends.  Jake is one of Frank's closest friends. 

Jake and Hope are now boyfriend and girlfriend and have been on several double dates with Frank  and Alice. 

Hope's Pov

I was currently in the car on my way to go to my cousins house to take her and myself on a little shopping spree as we hadn't spent much time together recently and I thought it would be nice if we did.

When I arrived at Gabby's House,  we hugged and got into my car , she plugged her phone into the cable that connected her music to the radio.  

Excitingly the two young women walked through the quiet shopping centre. Time for some retail therapy they thought.  After 3 hours , hands were full of multi colours and sizes of bags and stomachs were filled by Mcdonalds . 

After Hope had dropped gab off , the rain started to pound down on the ground . Hope drove home to find that Jake was there with some food and movies as it was there movie night . 

Hope was greeted by a hungry kiss from Jake on the doorstep of her house , she invited him straight in . Jake sat down on the cream leather sofa,  while Hope was upstairs,  putting on a tight crop top and short shorts to feel comfortable in. 

When Hope came down the stairs she noticed that a few candles were lit in the room , the pizza was divided up and the film was on its opening credits . 

Jake tapped the cold empty space next to him . Hope walked over and snuggled up to Jake and grabbed the pizza and laughed as Jake had his lips in a fish pout as he was waiting for Hope to give him a kiss , so instead of her lips she placed the pizza against his lips. 

When Jake realised that it was pizza and kissed the crust , both Jake and Hope laughed and screamed due to the hysterical moment they had witnessed. 

After they had eaten all the pizza,  Hope was stuffed and due to that she was sleepy,  so instead of falling asleep,  she got up and walked to the fridge to grab a ready to go iced coffee and walked back out to the sofa and drank some . This had a certain effect on Hope . 

Hope was hyper. Music blasted through the walls of the house , Hope's screams (or her singing voice as she called it) created an echo making the sound incredibly loud and almost unbearable. 

Almost.

That was until the caffeine ran out. 

Hope was zapped.

She had 89%of the energy she had before. 

Hope went to sit on the seat she was previously sitting on , but she landed on Jake's lap. 

Hope grinded with her hips against jakes hips , making him have a hard on. 

Hope felt amazing,  she felt like a badass bitch . 

Hope leaned in to Jake's lips hungrily and aggressively.  Jake accepted this and moaned when he felt her tongue piercing against the roof of his mouth. 

Hope kept moving her hips against his,  creating more friction . 

Clothes were removed.

Marks were given.

Screams were echoed.

Names were repeated.

Slapping was heard.

Fun was given and received.

A sticky liquid was formed on the sofa.

~The next morning~

The sun beams shone brightly through the window with open curtains , both Jake and Hope groaned  as a warm bright light hit their tightly shut eyes. 

Hope went to move her leg , only to find that it was in a tight locked position,  she couldn't feel her leg. Wow . Last night must have been one hell of a rollercoaster, thought Hope. 

Jake had his hands attached to Hope's hips tightly,  he didn't want her to get out of bed not just yet at least a few more minutes. 

Hope snuggled into jakes front . Jake's hands played gently with Hope's purple hair. Hope let out a sigh that she didn't realise she was holding in . She was relaxed. 

Hopes stomach erupted and gurgled loudly.  Hope got up and tried to bend down to pick up one of Jake's t-shirts so she could be covered to go downstairs to make some breakfast for them both. 

Hope had grabbed the blue t-shirt and walked downstairs and walked in the kitchen and grabbed the chocolate spread and she placed the bread in the toaster.  

The song, Why do you only call me when you're high by Arctic  Monkeys came on , Hope moved her hips slowly to the beat of the song,  making the t-shirt move up slowly and create a gap meaning her ass was on full show. 

At that moment where Hope's ass was on full show, Jake had reached the bottom of the stairs.  He wolf whistled at his beautiful girlfriend.  

Hope turned round with her cheeks turning a crimson red with embarrassment . 

Instead of being completely embarrassed , she strutted over to where Jake was standing and she started to dance for him seductively.

Jake was enjoying the show that he was being given and he timed the right time and grabbed Hope’s hips and danced alongside her.

Hope and Jakes relationship usually consists of 

-Dancing together

-cooking for each other

- Sleeping in late

-Going on double dates with Frank and Alice

-Eating lots of Mcdonalds food

-watching scary movies

-Doing embarrassing tik toks

-Sharing embarrassing childhood stories

-Taking secret pictures of each other

-Picking outfits out 

-buying useless items for the sake of it

-facetiming 

-sexting

But most of the time in their relationship they would love and cherish each other as if it was the first and last time they would see each other.

Hey !
Hope you are all well
I'm trying to write a bunch of drafts so I hope you can still enjoy the story.