Chapter 4

Hi guys! So I've found a way for me to post chapter like in a routine so I'm going to post 2 chapters on Wednesday and then 1 chapter on Saturday. 

WARNING⚠️-Slight mention of death and self harming. It's only in the section with ***

Frank's POV

After seeing Alice all giddy and excited in the hallway it made my heart feel warmed. Only Alice could have that affect on me, not even my actual girlfriend Cathy. 

Cathy and Alice were the complete opposite . Alice didn't care for sports that much but Cathy couldn't live without them. Cathy hated children and  never wants to have them when shes older , where as Alice would have a million children is she could . I knew that Cathy and Alice had a difficult friendship if you could even call it that . They had been in the same friendship group in their first year of school and they both realised that they disliked each other a lot. 

Frank was terrified to tell Alice that he was in fact dating her enemy . Frank had recently been in a very deep conversation with Alice that involved Cathy and it was how that one PE lesson , Cathy decided to throw a hockey ball at Alice knocking her out making Cathy's team win . Frank couldn't believe such a thing , how dare Cathy hurt a kind-hearted soul that was Alice. 

Frank was so wrapped in his thoughts that he had forgotten that he was to meet Cathy in the disable toilets to 'loosen' up a bit , as they both had a sports exam after lunch . Frank went to go into the toilets when hope walked past . Hope was pissed at Frank as earlier she had heard what Ethan was on about and hope needed Frank to understand that it was either he dates Cathy or Alice . Hope had more anger towards James( Alice's ex)once Alice had hit rock bottom because of him.

Once Frank had the discussion with Hope he was not longer in the mood to loosen up,  however he was swiftly grabbed by the cuff of his shirt into the toilet to see Cathy stood there wanting to be kissed, instead Frank had a bad idea in his head and his hand was already slapping Cathy on the face . He was done with her,  he couldn't take one more look at the ugly bitch especially when she made frank try to *kill himself .*

Frank then opened the door wide open and was greeted with Alice . Alice's face was drained of any colour and she looked as though she was about to throw up . Lucky Frank caught on so , he grabbed her hair and rubbed her back while she threw up. By the time Alice was done Cathy had left . 

Alice then plucked up the courage to ask Frank what he was doing in the bathroom with Cathy . Frank angrily replied with 'that's a long story and why should you want to know I know you hate her'.

Alice was shocked was it that obvious that she hated  Cathy . 

Alice and Frank started at one another and Frank pulled Alice's waist so that she was lent up his body and he looked down at her and said 'some day I will be there for you when you need to throw up !' he then mumbled 'when we have our kid's ' Alice was stunned and overwhelmed at the fact that frank would even say anything like that to her . 

By the time they both finished having the little  chat.  It was the bell signalling that it was there last lesson of the day , Alice had PE theory in the same room that frank had his PE exam in . 

Hi! The next chapter will be realised this Saturday. Thank you for reading and I'm very happy that alot of people love to read this . 

To my wattpad people , I'll always be grateful for any tips or tricks that you can help me with.