Chapter 15

Alice and franks week in a journal form.

Monday - Alice 

Woken up early to get a shower,  arrived 2 mins earlier than usual so she was able to have a quick hug and kiss with Frank. In Alice's first lesson she had a maths test which she did not enjoy. The rest of the day was like a usual Monday,everyone was not very motivated but there was a lot of gossip and chatter going around. 

Monday- Frank 

Woke up at the usual time , met with Ethan . Saw Alice before the bell went and they were able to have a kiss and hug. In his first lesson he had a supply , so he moved to sit next to Neil and they had a good catch up. And the rest of his day consisted of staring at Alice and then having 4hours of physical education and then 2 hours of practicing rugby as his new league was starting. 

Tuesday- Alice 

Woke up at the same time, had a facetime with her long distance friend while walking to school . Then she had 2 hours of history with hope and they both loved the lesson . Then she was picked up by frank as soon as she walked out into the corridor and was covered in kisses. Then she had to go home early as her mum had gotten a call about one of Alice's grandparents. 

Tuesday- Frank 

Woke up 5 minutes late. Meet Ethan . Had two hours of geography.  Finished his lesson early so was able to pick up Alice and cover her in kisses . At lunch he sneakily checked his phone to see that Alice had to head home early. Then he went to the gym ,then swung by Alice's to give her a bar of chocolate and cuddles. 

Wednesday- Alice 

Woke up to her period . Was in a mood for about 10 minutes,  before she wanted a massive hug from Frank.  So she facetime him and he came round to pick her up to take to school . Alice wanted to be in franks lessons all day but she only had 3 hours with him and in her eyes that was not enough. 

Wednesday- Frank 

Woke up to a facetime from Alice saying that she wanted a hug from him . So he popped round and drove them both to school. He knew that she was on her period so he kept an eye on her . They had 3 hours with each other and Frank took those hours to advantage,  cuddling her ,rubbing her stomach, back and sometimes her hips as her cramps were very hurtful. 

Thursday- Alice 

Some up to some loud noises which turned out to be her neighbour's fighting. Got ready for school and waited for Hope to come and pick her up. They had a good old catch up and gossip. Then Alice had triple science ,however she had received a text message from Frank saying he wasn't going to come into school today . So that made Alice upset. When she got home she was surprised to see that Frank was at the doorstep with a bunch of flowers and chocolates as he felt bad that she had to go a whole school today without him. 

Thursday -frank

Woke up and went to the dentist and took the whole day off school so he had to inform Alice that he wasn't coming into school. He felt bad after sending the message about him not going into school.  So he decided he would buy flowers and some chocolates. He waited on Alice's front door step. He gave her the flowers and chocolates and they walked into her bedroom and they made out and then cuddled. 

Friday-Alice

Alice woke up to her body being tightened by Frank in a loving way . When she rolled over, she felt Frank's body weight move and make the bed have a shape in the mattress (does that make sense?)

Alice did her usual morning routine, then gave Frank some toast. Did all of her school work and came home to do her homework so she was able to relax for the weekend. 

Friday- Frank

Slept in at Alice's house. Heard Alice get up.  Was re awoken with some toast. Got showered and dressed . Did all of my school work. Came home chatted with the lads on xbox. Then did some homework while on facetime with Alice,  however he kept getting distracted by her beauty . Went to bed late ,but had dreams about his future with Alice one day. 

Saturday-Alice

Woke up at 10:30 am , did some yoga . Had breakfast, went on a lovely family walk in the woods . Laughed with my parents.  Came home, made some big sandwiches and watched a film . Then headed to Frank's house to spend the day with him as she wouldn't be able to tomorrow as Frank had a rugby match away from home so Alice wasn't able to support . When she made it to frank's house , they ordered a Chinese and Alice had all of her favourite foods. Then they played monopoly with Frank's family.  Then Alice and Frank went upstairs and watched one of Frank's favourite films fast and furious. Then they cuddled and made out before falling asleep. 

Saturday- Frank

Woke up at the crack of dawn ,to run down to the rugby pitch to get in some extra practice. Then I wanted to facetime Alice,but she had sent me a cute picture of her that I immediately had to put as my lock and home screen . She was so beautiful.  Then I went into the car with Ethan and the gang;we travelled 4 hours to where I match was. While I was about to shoot the last try in order for us to win,I was thinking about my future . Alice and I may be marrying what our kids would look like,travelling the world together, chasing and pursuing our dreams. We won ! WE WON! WE WON THE RUGBY LEAGUE! 

It was a huge dream for the whole of my rugby team ! I knew that Alice would be giving me the best smooches and sex (only if she wanted to, as I'm a respectful man)

When I was back, alice came over and we ordered a Chinese, then we played monopoly with my family. Then we went up to my bedroom and watched films and cuddled . I'm going to take alice on a date tomorrow afternoon and then I'll tell her about winning the Rugby league. We did have a good makeout session.