Just a rugby boy and a School girl-Chapter 32

Chapter 32

The next morning Frank is awake and propped up in bed reading a magazine. He hadn’t noticed that Alice was awake yet. So you took this advantage and examined him and adored him. Wow Alice thought, I'm going to be married to him soon. 

Just a rugby boy and a School girl . Now getting married. 

Frank was so engrossed in his reading of the magazine that he hadn't realised you had gotten up to stretch after a long relaxing evening. 

“Good morning my love” Frank says, not even taking the magazine from his hands. 

“What ya reading?” Alice says in a baby voice. 

“I'm reading a magazine about men in marriage and how to keep your wife forever,” Chris says with a smug look on his face. 

When Alice had used the bathroom she came and snuggled under chris’ arpit. It was a peaceful morning as both of them had yet to check their phones. 

Frank placed his magazine on his bedside table before he leaned over to Alice's side of the bed and kissed her before asking her “what are the plans for today”.

Alice opened the top draw of her bedside table and grabbed the pen next to her notebook and wrote her to-do list. 

Alices to-do list consisted of 

-Hoovering the house

-do a food shop with frank

-Book a table at the restaurant 

-Phone Anna and Hope to let them know she is back in England and now engaged. 

Frank and Alice got up after sitting in bed for half an hour. Frank changed into his gym gear and Alice put on joggers and a hoodie before she drove off to the shops to complete the food shop for her and frank. 

While in one of the isles , Alice saw someone she recognised from secondary school. It was Cathy. 

Frank's ex-girlfriend. The horrible one. 

Alice was too late not to be recognised. She had been spotted by Cathy. 

“Alice is that you?” Cathy questionally asked. 

“Yes Cathy, it is me, how are you doing?” Alice replied 

After a short conversation , Alice's phone buzzed, which was a great excuse for Alice to exit the conversation. 

The buzz was a message from Frank 

-Bubs, can I please have some protein powder and some jelly beans? Love you xxx-

Alice laughed as Frank was such a child, bless him. 

When Alice had reached the till she paid and left the shop. When she was in the car , she checked her phone for messages and saw one from her mum. 

-Hey princess, I heard that you were back from the USA and I wondered if you were free for me and your dad to come round and have coffee. xxx

Alice replied -Yes mum, come round tomorrow evening i'll cook something for us , how about that. Xx

Alice grabbed all of the bags filled with lots of food and goodies and walked into the kitchen and dropped the bags onto the floor, before sighing. 

“Bubba , is that you , if so I'll come and help you put the shopping away.”

“Yes,” Alice yelled. 

By the time all the food had been put away, it was lunch time. 

Alice made some bacon and brie sandwiches for lunch.