Chapter 3

Alice was walking down the corridor that led her to history room ,where should would be able to tell hope all of the gossip that happened in Physics. Alice walked into the classroom and her colleague Ethan caught a whiff of the familiar cologne that he was engulfed by when Alice walked in . Ethan was too deep into his thoughts when there teacher walked in . By the time the teacher had told the lesson achievements,that's when Ethan realised that the cologne was Calvin Klein that only Frank wore,wait Alice and frank? Are they a thing? Ethan remembered that Frank had told him that Alice wasn't  franks normal type ,yet she still was able to give a slight shiver of butterflies every time Alice was close or very open and personal of her life to frank.

Alice was sat behind Ethan next to hope,hope was muttering on about her chemistry lesson which she had been in beforehand ,hope then all of a sudden blurted out loud   'Is that a boys cologne on you Alice ?' Alice was red like a tomato with embarrassment as there were lots of franks friends in this class and if they recognised it what would they say about her .

Alice replied to hope by saying' yes it is but i wish that you would keep your voice down as lots of his friends are in this class especially Ethan!'  What both the girls didn't realise was that Ethan was ear wigging their conversation . This was unbelievable ,why wouldn't of frank told lice that he had been with a girl that was the polar opposite of Alice.Ethan was disappointed in his friend.

Alice was so calm and relaxed with the smell of his cologne wrapped around her body that it gave her flutters all through out her body that she wasn't able to control. Just as Alice had finished of her task she heard a stutter and laugh behind her ,that's weird she thought no one ever comes behind in this corridor. As she turned round she was greeted by Frank, his arms wide open ,frank then grabbed Alice by the tops of her thighs and gave her big loving hug,that was very unexpected. Just as frank was about to kiss Alice her teacher asked her for some help with a pupil that was stuck . So Alice ran calmly yet frantically back into the classroom ,her stomach was like a gymnasium full of tricks and flicks .Little did Alice or hope know that Ethan was angered at the fact that his friend was miss leading the best girl for frank.

OOo lala!!!!what a juicy chapter ,there will be more gossip and drama probably in the next two or three chapters coming.Thank you guys so much for the love and support especially those few people you know who you are . As always stay well and safe 

AC x