Chapter 16

The sky was a lilac colour, the birds were about to fall asleep, the wildlife was whitening down, the humans were on a date. 

The tree branches swayed like they were dancing , the wind whistled and howled,but the air still had a warmth to it. 

Alice's roof was the perfect setting for hers and Frank's date. There was a scatter of blankets,a small speaker that was playing -I wanna be yours- by arctic Monkeys

It was one of both of their favourite songs. 

Alice was snuggled into Frank's shoulder. "Frank, do you ever think about our future, like do you think we will have kids or even get married?"

Frank immediately knew the answer to this question, "bubs!" Frank then moved the 2 loose strands of her hair and tucked them behind her ears "bubs, I love you and when we won the rugby league , I was thinking about our future , all of our little kids running around, you and me being husband and wife. It was magical, it almost felt real and I wish it was " frank said before kissing Alice lovingly. 

Even after being used to all of Franks kisses, Alice was still taken aback at the power and love in a kiss. Alice then replayed Frank's answer in her head. "Wait, you WON THE RUGBY LEAGUE, OMG BABES THAT'S AMAZING!!!" Alice screamed in excitement. If you had to describe a proud girlfriend moment this would be it. 

Alice then went into her bedroom then kitchen and grabbed some olives and crisps for her and Frank to snack on before they went out for dinner. 

4hours later 

Alice was sitting on her stool doing her eyebrows when Frank walked in , Alice was told by Frank it was a casual date so she was just wearing a cream blouse with flowers cut out, with some tight mom Jeans. Alice wasnt that taken aback at her outfit, but Frank highly disagreed. She was amazingly stunning . 

Frank was in a jumper with black Jeans with some green Jordan 1 airs. 

They both walked hand in hand down the few roads they walked down to the pub garden, where they were meeting hope and jake as they hadn't been on a double date for ages. 

The pub garden was filled with people yet the atmosphere was quiet and relaxed. As soon Frank had spotted Hope and Jake,the atmosphere had changed. Alice ordered a pink lemonade, Hope,Jake and Frank had ordered a mocktail. When the drinks came in they all cheered and said a toast "to love!" 

After having several deep conversations such as; Frank winning the rugby league, Jake winning cricket,Hope getting her first car and Alice getting a high grade in a recent assessment. They had been in the pub garden for 2 hours and the lilac sky had disappeared and been replaced with the dark mysterious blue splattered with white stars. All four of the young adults had decided that they were going to the pizza place round the corner from where they were currently. 

When they ordered 3 margaritas, they all ate like they hadn't eaten for weeks . By the time they had eaten ,it was 11pm . It was a Sunday and tomorrow was a bank holiday so they all had the day off school , so it didn't matter how late they all were out for. 

Hope and Alice wanted a midnight stroll with their lovers. So both girls hopped onto there lovers back and walked for about 7 miles talking about their first impressions of people, what they want their future to be like, baby names, house ideas and gossip from school. 

By the time they loved ones had finished their long walk , it was 2 am . So they said their goodbyes and love yous and went back to the lads house to cuddle and sleep. 

Frank and Alice walked back to Frank's house . The house key was left under the mat. They slowly crept into the house, making sure that they didn't make loud sounds to wake any of Frank's family up. 

Alice got a glass of water and walked up to Frank's bed. Alice and Frank did all their nightly routine stuff. Alice then texted Hope and her mum to let them know she was going to sleep and that she was at Frank's so she was safe. 

Alice got snuggled up into the duvet and moaned as she hadn't had a good cosy night sleep recently. Frank chuckled at Alice's noise and pulled her hips close to him so he was able to give Alice a (thank you for a wonderful day and I love you always) kiss. 

Alice then spooned Frank and fell fast asleep, however Frank was wide awake and he had no idea why. He did not want to wake Alice up so he sat up in bed . Opened his notes on his phone and typed everything that was in Frank's head. 

Frank's notes

-I have such a lovely girlfriend 

-Her ass is right on my dick right now

-Jake and I are so lucky 

- I loved seeing Alice so happy 

-That pizza was to die for 

- I'm glad we get a day off school 

- I don't think a blouse has ever had an affect on me ,like Alice's did this afternoon.

-We won the rugby league 

-I wanna marry Alice

- Alice is the only woman I will let carry my kiddos 

After Frank had cleared his mind ,he shut off his phone, kissed Alice's cheek and snuggled tightly into Alice's body. She smelt amazing, like coconut. During the night Alice had awoken and she felt something in between her legs . It was Frank's hand , it was at one point on her thigh ,but because she had moved Frank's hand was now hovering over vagina. 

Alice giggled to herself and moved her body over onto Frank's chest , twiddling her fingers over his chest hair , causing Frank to groan a bit. Alice's tactics had woke Frank up. "Bubs are you ok, what you doing " 

"Hello, handsome, I was asleep but then I felt your hand near me and then I couldn't get back to sleep, so here I am"

"Oh I'm sorry bubba , are you ok now?"

"Yes I am."

Smooches were given and received. Alice was now very sleepy so Frank let her relax into his body as he gave her a kiss on her forehead, Alice slowly fell into a deep sleep.