The meeting of Ollie and Belle- Chapter-36

Tuesday the Twenty-second of November . That was a massive day and challenge for Wanda. She was finally able to meet Ollie and Belle (jess-franks sisters children)

The reason why Wanda was now only just meeting them was that Wanda had to have all of the right injections before meeting small humans.

Nine AM

Frank woke up , kissed Alice on the cheek and wrote a note to let her know he had taken Wanda for a walk.

While Frank was walking Wanda around the local lake Reservoir, Frank's phone went off , it was a whatsapp message from his sister Belle and Ollie in matching outfits.

Frank couldn't help but let his mind wander to the future and what it would entail for him and Alice.

They both loved kids and wanted at least two , three if they were enjoying life.

Frank replied back to Jess's message saying 'In a few years , fingers crossed that might be the life me and Alice have. See ya soon x'

It had just gone past ten AM when Frank arrived back at home.

Alice was still dressed in her Pyjamas and was frantically cleaning every surface under her eyes, Alice was incredibly worried that any surface in her house might cause the least amount of damage to Baby Ollie and Belle.

Frank could see the anxiety building up in Alice's body. So he walked over to her and pulled her body close to his and counted from ten down to one to slow her breathing as she was at the point of shaking.

"It's ok, to be worried , trust be bubs when i say you should see the mess of jess's house" Frank said laughing at the end.

Frank had always seen how obsessive Jess was with cleaning and having everything put into the correct place, so when he sees her house and sees the state it's in , he is always chuckling.

While Frank ran upstairs to get the playmat for the twins, Alice checked on Wanda and made sure she was relaxed and calm.

"Jess just messaged me saying she's just left!" Frank shouted down to Alice from the landing.

Alice rushed into the kitchen and grabbed the apple snacks that were ollies favourite and grabbed the oatmeal biscuits that Belle loved.

The kettle was topped up with water from the tap. Last minute nerves were really affecting Alice.

In the back of Alice's mind she felt like today would be the day that something would go wrong.

Frank hated seeing Alice being a nervous wreck , so he walked over to Alice and embraced her. Her little body was held tightly against Frank's torso where you could feel his ribs and abs.

Frank moved his larger hand and ran it through Alice's dark thick brown locks, " Al, everything is going to be Ok, Wanda is calm and has had every injection under the sun and Ollie and Belle will love their new friend. Count to ten out loud and come and sit down." Frank said softly to Alice.

Before he made his way down the corridor to see that Jess had just parked her car and was walking round to grab the twins.

Frank opened the door to see that it had started to pour down with rain.

The loud pitta patta made the twins squirm in Jess's arms , so Frank ran over and picked up Belle from Jess.

"Hey little princess, would you like to come and see Auntie Alice and meet Wanda bear?" Frank said in a baby voice so that Belle could understand.

Belle blabbered as though she was trying to reply to uncle. She then smiled and swung her legs up high in the air.

"Hey , baby girl, would you like your favourite biscuit!" Alice said to Jess while tickling her feet.