The First day at home-Chapter 42

Frank was blissfully happy to say the least.

A wife, best friend, dog, son and so much love.

Alice was over the moon.

It was everything she had wanted and more.

Alice woke up to the sound of her husband's deep voice talking to her newborn son.

"Hey little man, today you get to go home and aren't you so lucky to have a gorgeous mummy that's incredibly generous and kind. You are going to love home and you'll be able to meet your fur sister Wanda and your cousins." Frank says to Brad while rocking him in his arms.

A massive grin shone from Alice's face. A family. Her family.

Frank placed Brad back into his crib that had been moved away from Alice as she had fallen asleep and Frank did not want to wake her up by Brad crying.

After Brad had been placed down into the crib, Frank grabbed his phone and called Jess.

Phonecall:

F-Hey, how do I keep track of Brad's sleep?

J- what you and Alice need to do is get the app called sleep is key and you track what time you placed him in the crib till what time you hear him cry.

F-Thank you so much. We are coming home today so i will probably see you shortly to pick wanda up.

J-Actually about that, is it possible if i keep wanda tonight as she really calms down the twins before they go to sleep.

F-Of course. See you tomorrow then!

End of phone call:

Alice had opened her eyes as soon as she heard Frank leave the room. She immediately got up off the bed and made her way to the window where Brad's hospital crib was placed.

She leant over the crib and kissed Brad's forehead. Alice was immensely proud of herself for delivering a healthy cute little boy.

While Alice was leaning over the crib, Frank had reentered the room and saw the affection that Brad was receiving from his mummy.

Frank walked over and hugged Alice from behind and kissed her neck sweetly.

"I'm so proud of you, my love. I'm stunned at how we created such a gorgeous boy but at the same time I'm not sure where he gets his fantastic looks from."Frank coughed sarcastically.

"Wow. Even after all this time you're still so cocky, yet I love it. I'm so happy that we are both so happy. Frank, I want to go home soon. When can we go?" Alice said while turning around and embracing Frank's hug.

"Mmm, this is nice." Frank said in Alices' and his hug. "I believe that the nurse said once the doctor has given you a check up"

Alice nodded at the thought of going home.

Brad interrupted their little conversation by screaming for lunch.

Frank picked him up and placed him on Alice's chest and she moved him so that he was latched on and had his lunch in comfort.

"He's getting really good at that isn't he." Frank questioned rhetorically as he knew that his son was so good at taking his milk.

"Sweet, sweet little boy" Alice praised Brad as she moved her hand and stroked his beautiful locks.

While Brad was still consuming his lunch, the doctor came in and checked on Alice's vitals , blood pressure, heart rate, any pain , everything still working and ect.