Father and son bonding time- Chapter 44

In this chapter Brad speaks and he currently is having difficulties pronouncing the letter 'l'

Several months later: it was Auntie Annie's birthday and Alice was in charge of a surprise birthday party for her. This meant that for several days she wouldn't be with Frank and Brad.

For Frank and Brad the day consisted of lots of bonding over activities that Brad had started to learn over his age growth.

Brad's favourite activities were as such; rugby , tag, running, hide and seek and he secretly enjoyed cooking with his daddy.

Today was a hot sticky muggy day in the outskirts of London. So Frank was prepared for a stroppy Brad as his behaviour and mood was affected by weather and people very easily.

Frank woke up and did his morning workout and made himself and Alice breakfast before she headed off to become a crazy party planner.

"Good morning my perfect little boy" Frank said while he circled his palm on Brad's chest.

This interaction caused Brad to stir away from his sleep. As soon as he woke up a smile formed as he saw his Daddy.

"Dada dada upsies!" Brad said in a goofy voice which made Frank aww.

Frank did as Brad asked. Frank had a very hard time with teaching Brad simple words such as Thank you, please, your welcome.

Brad was put in his high chair and given a plate of scrambled egg and fruit. Brad calmly ate his breakfast , Wanda was under the high chair as soon as food was given to Brad in case he dropped anything and he did not.

Frank was very impressed at how polite and kind Brad was towards himself, Alice and Wanda.

Other than several months Frank was so happy and impressed at how much Brad was learning and how much he could take in information.

After Brad had eaten breakfast it was time for a bath.

Bath time was fun especially with dad dad!

The bath was filled with the usual bubbles and now squeaky ducks that had turned into a little collection which no one in the family complained about.

"Pink duckie daddy pwease" said Brad while he splashed his hands in the water which caused Frank's t-shirt to have water marks.

"Okay buddy, just pink duckie or do you want Mr boss duckie?" Frank asked his son that was now way too distracted by the foam he had gathered on his chest.

After two minutes Brad had not answered Frank so he took his initiative and placed the other duck in the bath as well.

After bath time was over , Brad wanted to watch his favourite TV show, which was Peppa pig. His favourite character was daddy pig, as according to Brad he reminded him of his daddy.

Frank didn't know whether to take it as a compliment or to be offended.

Three episodes of peppa later, Brad was whingeing and Frank knew it was time for some lunch before nap time.

For lunch Brad was having a ham and cheese sandwich with cucumber slices.

"Nom,nom," Frank said, encouraging Brad to eat his lunch.

"No more daddy," Brad said, pushing his plate to one side.

"OK buddy , now nap time." Frank removed the plate and then grabbed Brad and walked to his room and placed him in bed and tucked him.