Suprise! Suprise!-Chapter 43

Frank had a rugby match tomorrow and Alice was going to surprise him.

It was the day of Frank's rugby match and the plan was that Alice didn’t want to bring Brad to such a crowded space.

“Good morning babe!” Alice said in a cheery voice while she turned to her side facing Frank .

“Morning to you my love. I take it the boy is still asleep?” Frank said as he placed his hand on Alice's hip.

Brad was now four and a half months old. He had stayed in routine for a month. That was the longest he had stayed the same.

Alice had phoned Jess and asked if Jess and the twins would go to the match and look as though they would be the only ones supporting him, when in fact Alice would turn up at half time just in time for the last part of the match.

Frank and Alice stayed in their embrace before Frank's phone rang which annoyed him as he was so comfortable in Alice’s arms.

The phone call turned out to be his rugby coach- which is what Frank wants to become soon, hopefully.

While Frank was on the phone, Brad woke up in a hangry mode. Alice got up and walked across the landing and into the nursery picked up Brad and carried him to the rocking chair where Alice sat down and moved her pyjama top so that she was able to get her boob out and Brad immediately took to it.

Once Frank had ended the phone call he turned back to the bed and saw that Alice was no longer sitting there and then he heard suckingly coming from the nursey.

While he poked his head in the nursery, he saw a beautiful sight and immediately wanted to capture the moment so he grabbed his phone and took the image and went to change his background from a picture of Alice with her bump and wanda next to her to the blissful moment he just captured.

“Hey my loves, how are we today?” Frank sweetly asked.

“I'm good, could do with a kiss and I think that Brad wants a cuddle from his daddy while mommy goes and showers.” Alice replied with happiness and desperation and she was in need of a long , hot and steamy shower.

Frank walked closer to the rocking chair and leant down to Alice's height and kissed her before she stood up and passed Brad over.

Alice got into the bathroom and tried to do everything she hadn't done for possibly two and half months.

Frank really enjoyed the bonding time he was spending with Brad as he knew that in a few months time like this would be limited due to the fact that Frank had to travel round the world for his International Rugby tournament.

Frank wanted to make a nice breakfast for Alice so he grabbed the baby carrier and walked down stairs and prepped the vegetables for the veggie omelet he wanted to make for Alice so that she would feel energised for the day ahead.

Alice got out of the bathroom and felt like a new woman.

She got dressed, dried and styled her hair and got a nice outfit on because after Brad was born Alice lived in loose baggy clothing so today she put on Mom jeans and a nice floral t-shirt.

“Wow! Don’t you look good!” Frank said as he turned his head and Alice went to hug him.

“Why thank you!” Alice said before she rose up on her tippy-toes to kiss Brad’s head.

Frank then pointed to the dining table and saw Alice's facial change as she saw how beautifully the table was laid and that there was breakfast ready on the plates.

“Wow!” Alice said as she was taken aback and shocked at how much effort he must have put into it.

Alice sat down and began to eat the homemade omelet and hummed in satisfaction at the deliciousness.

“Good huh?” Frank said as he chuckled at Alice.

Alice replied by nodding her head.

After Alice and Frank had eaten breakfast, it was Frank's time for a shower.

Luckily for Alice,  Brad was sleeping on the playmat laid out in their living room.

So Alice took the extra time to catch up on the latest top TV shows.

Wanda then interrupted sleepy Brad.

Brad screamed at the top of his lungs.

"Ohhh come here baby boy , it's ok." Alice said in a soothing manner while rocking Brad side to side in her arms.

"Oh dear, are we having a crying session?" Frank asked as walked into the living room and took Brad from Alice's Arms.

"So how long until the big game , again I'm so sorry that I can't come. It's just with Brad's behavior recently I looked it up and they say you should keep the baby in calm situations. Trust me as much as I would love to come, I can't. " Alice said with her eyes glossy with emotion.

Frank noticed the light gleaming off Alice's eyes.

"Oh bubs, come here!" Frank said with his arms open as possible as he could with Brad.

Alice immediately engulfed herself into Frank's large arms that made her feel at ease already.

Frank kissed Alice as she looked back up.

"Family. My own Family!" Frank and Alice said at the same time.

" I love you so much!" Alice said with a beaming smile.

Once Brad had calmed down after his meltdown, Frank waked to the nursery and placed him down for a longer nap.

Frank then prepared a mini lunch before he had to leave for a mini practice match of rugby before his tournament.

"Bye bye my family!" Frank said before he went to the car and drove to his rugby college.

Now was the perfect time for Alice to pump while she cleaned the house top to bottom.

She was Hoovering when all of a sudden the doorbell rang. Alice placed one of Frank's hoodie over her breast pump to answer the door , turns out it was Jess.

"Hey sis , how's life?" Asked Jess.

"All is good, I'm currently pumping while Brad's asleep." Replied Alice.

"Okay , so I'd just thought I'd tell you that I'm about to go to the rugby pitch so I'll send you a message when you can come. OK?" Jess said while smiling.

"Got it,  thank you. See you in a bit!" Alice replied with.

Once Jess had left,  Alice got into the nursery and fed Brad before she got into the closet and picked out her outfit.

"Right, I think we just need to pack your bag before we place you in your pram and then leave for daddy's match." Alice said while she picked up Brad.

Once the bag was packed, Alice set off to the rugby House.

"Now, please welcome back your team Captain Frank Gardener." The rugby commentator announced.

Everyone cheered,  then all out of the blue Alice her name being called.

"Our Captain we have a surprise for you, please come Alice Gardener and Brad Gardener to the pitch." The commentator announced.

Alice pushed the pram and walked onto the pitch and saw Frank's facial expression.

"Omg , baby you're here!" Frank said, running over to them.

Everyone cheered and screamed in happiness and joy.

"Suprise! Surprise!" Alice cheered.

Frank and Alice shared a loving kiss in the middle before Alice looked at his watch and realised he needed to play the last part of his match.

"I've got to go now, but I'm definitely going to win this game for you and Brad." Frank said before he grabbed the rest of his team and went on to play rugby.

The rest of the evening was spent on family time and traditional Chinese takeaway.

Family. Forever.