Chapter 10

Alice was deciding if her and frank should take a break or not.  She was finally happy again and she had left her old self far far far away . 

Alice got up and got ready to go to the park . 

A-Hi!

F-Hey bubs 

A-So ,I've been thinking ,Frank I haven't been this happy since, way before I got together with james and I think that I can thank you massively for that, but after hearing what those girls from school had to say about me ,made me feel like a little ugly duckling.  And if I'm being honest that's sometimes how I feel and I can't stop myself from thinking about it , but when I'm alone with you , all my problems disappear and I really need that. But at some point you are going to leave my life and I need to find something not someone that makes me forget about all my problems. So I think we should ...

F- Alice , i know what you are going to say, dont say it !

A- take a break

F- Noooooo Alice 

Franks screams almost suffocated alice and she felt as if she was one with hell or even satan . She ran like the wind away from all the screaming and fell hard onto her bed. 

Alice was so sure she had made the right choice for her but was it the right choice for them . 

That question was the only question alice could never answer 'Was it the right choice for THEM?'

The short answer no , it would never be,  because Alice and frank both believed that , good things come to those who wait and good people get good things,  so was Alice trying to take away all the goodness in her life.  Did Alice not want to be happy, did alice want to take away her source of freedom . Who knows . She certainly didn't.  

Frank's POV 

I screamed , as loud as I could . The earth beneath me was swallowing me and my sorrow . Why did all those girls destroy all of my happiness, mine and Alice's happiness.  How dare they !!

When I opened my eyes , Alice was nowhere to be seen , but I knew in my heart that she was long gone and she needed space. Maybe we moved to quick.  Where was I going to go now ? Jake's? Home? Or the only other place where I get my anger out the gym and then the rugby pitch . So that's exactly where I went . 

I walked up to the bag and punched with frustration and anger that I had built up in my body.  I started to do upercuts , short jabs ,long jabs ,anything that involved alot of power as I had a lot of power to give and get rid off . 

Once I had finished my last round, I walked into the locker rooms and looked at my phone and stupidly, looked at Alice and i's messages, there was obviously nothing there , I guess it was a habit that I had gotten attached to . 

As I walked onto the pitch , I had a flashback of the first time I saw alice and it made me smile and cry at the same time.  

~Flashback~

I was about to get a try in the game to win and as I looked over at my friends and family , I spotted the most beautiful girl I had even seen in my whole life . Her eyes glisten with every light that shone bright on them . Her brown hair was waving with happiness and her smile , wow her smile , it was breathtakingly contagious.  It was poring down with ran , but with her stood there , it was like a warm sunny day that alway made you smile no matter what was going on . As I was running to get closer to the line , I looked at this angle and saw that she was shaking almost shivering as she was only wearing a thin jumper , so I was determined to get that try and trust me oh I did . Then I ran over to her with my large warm coat and wrapped it around her shoulders and say 'hey ,I'm frank ,you looked cold and beautiful so I brought you my warm coat so that I could still get to see your smile ' she blushed like a cherry tomato being squished then she replied 'hey , I'm alice , you're incredibly good at complimenting and playing rugby , no wonder your the captain '. 

After seeing Alice at that match, every match where we were home she would support me on from the side lines . Alot of the boys on the team would chat her up, but she wasn't having any of it  and neither was I.  

~Flashback over~~

My knees collapsed onto the pitch, I soobed for hours on end , how could I of let my cheerleader go , how could I let my queen go , how could i let my future go . All gone , no future? How????

I was so selfish,  or was I??

Did we need this?

Was it healthy?

They say everything happens for a reason , so surely there was a reason for this.  

All gone no future ??