Chapter 11

2 weeks after the break 

Well , Alice was busy, reading and writing most days she would do that outside with the English summer sum beaming brightly onto her , making her become a happy beam. Alice was using her break wisely ,keeping herself occupied so that she didn't have any questions to ask and answer. If Alice wasn't reading she would be hanging out with Annie, going on long dog walks, having sushi , having picnics , having funny little photo-shoots, swimming or even working out . Alice was letting her body and sound rest and relax. People could tell that something was up, but when they saw Alice's contagious smile they would forget what was wrong with Alice.  

Frank on the other hand had been keeping himself busy in the wrong way . His mother would tell him off every night,  as there was a new girl to have some "fun" with . Frank was using these girls as distractions and it worked for the most part . Jake was lucky if he'd even get one word out of franks mouth . Frank was putting on an act and everyone knew it.  

Tuesday Morning 

The school bell rang for first period , it was maths ,Alice and frank were in different classes , however one of the boys in Alice's class ,was Frank's friend so he kept an eye on her and to see what she kept saying.  

Alice was talking to hope about how she was coping without frank , hope was incredibly surprised that Alice was fine , Alice wasn't one to keep her self hidden . Oliver(frank's mate) was listening to how Alice was and he thought that maybe she was ,lying and he needed to tell frank this information ,so he texted him to meet in the loos . So Oliver asked to go to the loo and he went and saw that frank was there so they had a long conversation and frank was confused , this Alice wasn't the Alice he knew two weeks ago , he wanted to talk to her but how ? Frank thought long and hard about ways that he was able to have a deep discussion with Alice . He then made a plan with Jake .

THE PLAN

Jake was going to ask hope if Alice wanted to go to the movies with them and then Jake would say 'oh i hope you don't mind but i brought a friend' that friend was frank of course . So Jake did that and Alice weirdly agreed and she was very optimistic and excited to see who was Jake's friend, little did Alice know that it was frank but , she couldn't help wonder what if this new friend of Jake's was nicer and didn't have a reputation that made her feel like the ugly duckling .

Alice was stood outside of her house waiting to see Hope and Jake to pick her up. Alice was just checking that she everything and while she grabbed her lip gloss to top up she heard someone scream 'ALlllllliiiccccceeee' it was Hope . Alice got in the back of the car and all three of them had a nice conversation then the question Alice needed answers for was ' so Jake who is this new friend that's coming with us?' Jake hadn't quite prepared himself for this question to come up , Hope had no idea who the "new" friend was , so Alice was not the only one that was intrigued . 

As the three of them walked into the centre of town to meet the "new" friend. Alice was looking in the direction were the "new" friend was and she whispered/shouted 'Hope why is Frank here?!' Frank had clearly heard what Alice had said , so he briskly walked towards the group. Frank went over to Jake had gave him a bro hug , then he pulled Hope into a hug , then he walked over to Alice and he bent down a little as Alice was below his height , and he gave her a forehead kiss and in that exact moment , Alice knew that Frank was the missing part to her puzzle , frank was the missing cheese to her ham sandwich , frank was the missing lace to her shoes . They both needed each other , however in the time that they were separated , they realised that there wasn't an analogy that didn't work for them . They knew now how much they were perfect for each other . 

All for of them walked into the cinema Hope was holding hands with Jake, while Franks arm was wrapped protectively around Alice's hips , Alice was almost in bliss heaven . She had certainly missed the type of old fashion romance that both of them shared. Alice wasn't very interested in the film, thank fully Jake had thought of different scenarios in his head and thought that to book the back row was the , most suitable solution. Frank was sat in a chair and Alice went to sit down in the one next to him but Frank lifted Alice and placed her in his lap and she snuggled her head into his neck so that she was cosy . Hope was straddling Jake and they were almost having sex (use your creative imagination ;) Alice was still sat on Franks lap , however she could not get comfortable as  there felt like a bottle of water was in between her legs , she moved a little to quick for Franks liking so he whispered' bubba , please stop its hurting sit still or make out with me .' Alice giggled innocently , frank was now getting a bit mad at Alice ' AL stop , otherwise i will have to take you to the bathroom , now stop please bubs! Alice decided that she wanted to play a little game to see how he would react so she kissed his neck passionately and whispered 'damn papi you rare breed!' Frank was gobbed smacked he never thought that his little bubs would have that trait , damn i'm so lucky he thought.

Alice looked over to her left and saw that Hopes skirt was higher up on her torso than it was before so we all know what happened there .