Chapter 8

Alice, frank ,hope and jake had decided that they would all wait until friday for there double date.  It was now friday 4PM the date was at 7PM, hope was round Alice's and they were gossiping, while getting ready.  

Alice has just put her dress on ,it was a ruby dress that hugged her just right ,hope was wearing a beautiful dress as well that made her look stunning.  

Frank's Pov

-I was currently in the car with jake ,on the way to Alice's house to pick alice and hope up .Jake and I were listening to Aitch and Artic monkeys. While they had pulled into Alice's road . Jake said to me 'hey, I'm bi' I automatically braked the car ,I was confused, scared ,why had jake never told me this ,I was angry but also so proud of him . Jake was about to get out of the car when I grabbed his hoddie ,'you ain't going no where ,I'm so proud of you, but I'm mad at why you didnt tell me ,but I understand.' 

We were now outside of Alice's house ,I knocked on the door and I saw the most beautiful site in front of me ,alice looked like a queen and I could tell jake was thinking the same thing about hope.  I opened the door for Alice in the front seat and she sat down and thanked me . Jake and hope were in the back talking . My hand was resting softly on Alice's thigh, she kept smiling and blushing at me ,and I loved the way she was blushing so I leant over to her side and whisper to her 'you are glowing my dear' she giggled so sweetly . I looked through to jake and hope was sat on his lap making out ,so I pointed to them and Alice looked and took a picture to send to hope later.  We were now parking up the car . When I had parked I walked round to alice and opened the car door, and passed my hand to Alice so that we could hold hands and walk to the restaurant.  

As we walked into the restaurant,  we took our seats and chatted in between us . I was cautious of any movements between alice and I as I knew that she liked public affection, but she didnt want into happen unless is what a cute moment or just for reassurance.  So I carefully placed my hand on top of hers and I heard the gorgeous giggle that made my heart beat 10x faster than usual.  

It was now desert time, alice had ordered a chocolate brownie ,hope ordered cookie dough cookie, jake ordered ice cream and I didnt order as I had a sneaky plan to take a spoonful of Alice's brownie . 

We were in the middle of conversation when i took my spoon and scooped a large amount of the gooey chocolate brownie, it was like heaven.  

Alice noticed and said 'hey! That was mine ,how dare you ' and I just laughed knowing it was cute that she got all defensive over a chocolate brownie.  

Alice was so full from dinner that she insisted on having a piggy back ride , so I allowed her , it was cute because she was scared as I was at least 5 inches taller than her and she didn't want to fall and look embarrassed . So I was careful , once we got to the car , I could tell that alice was in a food coma as she looked really tired/sleepy like a little baby and so I took my phone out and took a picture of her and put it as my lock screen . 

On the journey back from the restaurant, jake had asked if he could drop hope and him off at his house ,so we did that . Then we got to Alice's house and I really didnt want to wake her up so ,I knocked on the door and he mum answered and she took one look at alice and said 'why didnt you wake her up ' I just replied 'just let me put her in comfy clothes and tuck her in bed and I'll leave your house ok?' She didnt even awnser so I just walked to Alice's room .

I placed her carefully on her bed , while I tried to find , some shorts and a t-shirt  i found some so i carefully and modestly, took her out of her dress and changed her, every now and then there was soft mumble from her ,but I just wanted to make sure she was comfy and safe . Once she was changed , I placed her back into her bed and kissed her forehead and snuggled into her , until she was fully deep and asleep.  

Once she was asleep, I left her house and said bye to her parents.  I got into my car and I looked at all of the pictures we had from the double date, and it made me feel so lovey and dovey.  

I drove back to my house and when I was about to park up , my phone rang and it was jake 'yo man what's up ' umm frank ,did I leave a condom in your car ' I looked and there was one where he had been sat , so I replied, ' yea you did ,getting lucky tonight are we ' jake just laughed and so did I.  

So I was now on the way back to Jake's house to give him hes protection as we dont want babies just yest . Once I had dropped it off ,I received another call and I looked and it was bubba.  So of course I had to awnser it.  

A- Hey ,you left me , and I didnt get a good night kiss 

F- I'm sorry bubs , I made sure you were comfortable and asleep, I'm nearly at my house, so I'll see you later on ok . I love you , sleep well. 

A- you too ,love you ,sleep well bubs . 

F- mtuah (kiss sound)