Secrets-Chapter 21

It's my birthday, so I thought I'd update for you all! I meant to post this yesterday , but my phone died when I went to post.x

A couple of hours turned into pulling an all nighter , unconscious decisions were made, rebellious actions.

Alice stumbled across the main road towards her and Frank's rental house.Alice nor frank was in a suitable position to drive home or to walk straight for that matter.Yet they made it safely. 

Frank and Alice fell asleep very quickly that night .

Two pm in the afternoon they ended up waking . Frank was tired and Alice was in the mood for just watching movies .

The movie marathon started at 3pm and when the couple had made it to 7pm they were fast asleep. Frank started work tomorrow at 9am so he needed to sleep correctly. 

The day Frank starts work

Alice was awake before Frank. She went from the bedroom to the kitchen, the aroma of the kitchen was Frank's alarm call that morning.

Eggs, bacon and avocado and freshly baked bread . The table was laid with cutlery and fresh crisp cold water.

Frank and Alice sat from across one another. Frank was to work as a builder for his job for at least a few years before he was able to go in for his rugby career. Alice was to work in her local primary school as a teaching assistant before she was able to go to America and all around the world to become a nanny (au pair). 

Frank's and Alice's relationship was stable currently, but with their new routine, spending time and making love would be difficult.

Frank went to work. While Frank was at work, Alice was cleaning the house , once she had done that she arranged to meet up with her cousin Anna.

Anna and Alice were talking about how they had been spending the few months. Alice was with Frank and her friends most of the time. Anna was with her boyfriend Jonathan.

Anna had yet to finish secondary school, however she was only three months away. In that time Alice could be anywhere in the world , so Alice and Anna had a lovely and deep conversation. 

By the time Alice had gotten home, Frank was in the kitchen preparing a lovely British roast dinner. Alice's stomach rumbled, making her realise that she hadn't eaten since breakfast. She was starving.

After eating the large plate of English roast, Alice ran a bath , with bubbles and products.She pulled her dress over her head and unclipped her bra and pulled her underwear down, stepping out of it and placing her foot in the bathtub.

Once her body had relaxed into the hot water, she closed her eyes and daydream about her future and what lies ahead. While she had her eyes shut , Frank walked past the bathroom door seeing Alice lay naked in the bathtub.

Frank unbuckled his belt and let his trousers along side of his boxers drop to the floor. He softly tapped Alice's back to indicate her to move forward and he was able to sit behind her and massage her shoulders and kiss her neck. That's all that Frank had wanted for two days.

After the romantic encounter in the bath, Alice and Frank changed into the white soft robes and went into the living room to cuddle and watch TV.

The sun shone through the white see through blinds creating a glow that faded over the young couple that was snuggling in the comfy bed.

Beep beep! Rang the alarm clock on Frank's bedside table signalling it was seven am , and that he should rise and shine before he started work at nine. 

So frank gave Alice a kiss on her forehead and said "good morning my love , I'm just going for a run, then I'll make us some coffee to have and then I'll get in the shower and then we can join together for breakfast." Alice hummed in reply. Frank giggled and went off on his run . Then he came back and did as he told Alice.

While Frank was washing in the shower . Sleeping beauty had awoken and been concerned as when she patted the side of the bed next to her , it was a cold sheet . Then when she sat up in bed a whistling came from the en suite, giving the awnser Alice wanted.

By just living together for seven weeks , Alice and Frank had acquired a night and daily routine making it easier for them to live separate lives but together.

But what neither of them had told each other was two very important secrets. Both were life changing but one of them was a way in which they would extend then family and one was that it was a once in lifetime opportunity. Neither of them knew how to say the secret and the right time.

Alice wanted to say whenever she looked at Frank , but just looking at Frank made her realise that one of these days could be her last one with him.

Frank however could spill out the secret when they were in the middle of making love and it wouldn't stop them. Yet he was unsure what she would say and how she could react. 

That evening the couple , went to bed like usual however both of their heads were clogged and needed to be drained.

So Frank decided he would be the one to spill the beans first. He tapped on alices shoulder to see if she was awake and she turned over onto her side in bed , she lovingly and surprisingly looked up in to Franks dimmed blue eyes.

Alice then stroked Franks brown strands of hair "Frank , what is it ?" alice murmured. Frank had no idea how to phrase it with out him sounding selfish and weird. Here goes thought frank " bubba, i love you so much and ive been thinking about the future alot , good parts and the bad parts. I found that we need a third party in this relationship and we both know that we are to young to have a baby , what about us going to the pet rescue and getting a puppy as a first "child" frank said with invertted comma signal when he said child.

Alice's reply was short and snappy " aww frank thats adorable , i would love to, but i have to tell you something and you promise me you wouldnt freak out , as its a massive life changing decision ive made." 

Alice was trying to prepare herself mentally for what she was about to tell frank.

Frank could see straight through alice, she had become palier and her breathing became short and heavy.

"Bubs, i promise you i want have a bad reaction, tell me and then we shall tackle it together" frank said while holding alcie's hands .

" right umm.. Frank i got a letter and an email from the best of the best , nanny agencies and they want me to go to the interview in new york and once i got accepted id be there for maximum of five years." alice said to frank.

Frank was shocked , he was so happy that she had been offered the best of the best , but what did this mean for there relationship , did they do long-distance , did they break it off, surely he was allowed to come with here, surely.

HI! I hoped you liked this chapter , im very excited for you guys to see the chapters that are to come, it would mean the world if we could get some more people to read my story, but i love all of you for currently reading and supporting me :)