Puppy Time!-Chapter 34

After Josie and Graham had left, Alice was tidying the living room and dining room, when Frank came and hugged her from behind.

"Babes, what ya doing?" asked Alice.

"I'm getting cuddles bubs, what's wrong with it?" Frank replied with sass in a joking way.

"Sure , oh frankly when me and mum were talking she and dad offered to pay for our wedding but I told her that we hadn't talked about money , so this is me asking you now , what are we doing with money towards the wedding?" Alice said while leaning into Frank's body.

"Well, look, I have a bank account designated towards our wedding. There isn't a massive amount of money however , what if we did half and half. Do you think your parents would be ok with that?" Frank said before giving Alice a kiss.

"AW, that sounds amazing thank you!!! I'll ask mum next time I see her." said Alice before walking upstairs to start her skin routine.

"Frankkkkkk!!!!!!!!!" Alice screamed down the stairs.

Frank dropped whatever was in his hands, and ran straight up towards Alice's screams.

"What is it , is something wrong?" Frank replied with panic in his voice.

"WE ARE GETTING THE PUPPY!!!!!!" Alice screamed, jumping up and down.

"Oh my god, no really?" Frank said to Alice while trying to stop her from jumping up and down like a child.

The screams of excrement echoed in the hallway of the landing.

"Wait, when do we go and pick her up?" Frank asked Alice.

"Tomorrow morning!" Alice said in a quieter voice as her throat hurt from all of her screaming.

After they had calmed down, Frank walked back downstairs and made sure that the house was reasonably clean before he headed upstairs to have a shower before jumping into bed with a cuddle from Alice.

While Frank was in the shower, Alice was scrolling on the pets at home website, looking for puppy items.

Alice had a beaming smile on her face. When Frank looked at her he wondered what they would be like when they were to be expecting , if they were so hyper for a puppy.

All in good time , thought frank.

The bed dipped when Frank joined Alice. "Scoot over bubs, I'm nearly falling off here." Said Frank.

"I'm sorry, here you go. " Alice said while moving her entire body more towards the bathroom than the door to the landing.

After Alice's phone was placed on the bedside table, she laid down on her right side so she was facing Frank.

Their noses were touching while they gave a goodnight kiss.

With that they fell asleep cuddling.

------The next morning------

The clouds were dark and tightly closed together. However, that was not going to stop the high emotions running through Alice and franks bodies.

The pancakes were being flipped by Frank when Alice came downstairs.

The sight made Alice's mouth water. Frank was shirtless and his six pack was glistening with the light reflecting on them.

"Well hello to you!!" Alice said in a cheeky voice while wrapping her hands over his pectorals.

"One or two pancakes my love?" Frank asked before he gave Alice a loving kiss.

"Mhhh two please" Alice said before she held onto Frank's body tighter.