"Life changes and so do you"-Chapter 30

WOW! I have made 30 chapters of this book. I'm so happy and grateful for all the love and kindness of this book.

Chris’s POV

Today was the day.  Alice meant the world to me and she had  no idea what this evening would hold. 

“Hey al,  i wondered if you were free and if you were please go out and buy a dress and then i will pick you up and we are going on a date.”

After Chris had left the voicemail , he decided to phone up the Plaza and book a reservation.  Once he had booked , he rang his sister and asked for some advice. 

“Hey carla, i need some girl advice” 

“Hey little bro!, of course what do you need?”

Chris was on the phone for three-and-a -half hours talking to his sister. 

Alice had arrived at the shopping centre, she headed left towards the victoria secret shop. When she was in the shop she had a look around and decided she couldn’t be bothered to buy some lingerie.

So she left Victoria secrets and headed towards the butterfly boutique . A small independent shop that specializes in fancy dresses. That's exactly what Alice was going to wear. 

Alice left with a case around the dress and a small bag with the little white rectangle box that held the shoes that would be underneath the dress. 

Alice got her phone out before she started to drive and messaged Chris to let him know she was on the way home. 

While Chris was frantically cleaning the house , Dodger was looking at his dad as though he was some sort of a machine that could not sit still. 

Chris then let the dodger outside before he found some candles and lit them before placing one in each room, now the entirety of the house smelt like clean cotton. 

Alice was greeted with kisses from both of her boys. Chris was more excited than Dodger to see alice. That's when she realised he was up to something , Chris didn't always enjoy cleaning and when he did clean , Alice would usually be asked a question by Chris or would try to get in her pants.

“Chris, wow the house smells so fresh and clean , what's going on?” Alice asked in a concerning yet questioning voice. 

“Alice , (he motioned with his hands to ask alice to sit next to him on the sofa) these past months or so have been amazing , i'm so happy you decided to leave that scum frank he really was not worth your beautiful soul.  I truly believe that you have had a major effect on me . Everyone I see tells me so. So it must be true. Life changes changes so shoukd you Alice let go of him."

Alice had zoned out for the rest of the conversion as hes words of ‘frank being a scum ‘circled her mind. Alice was furious that someone she had deeply connected with and decided to call someone she still loved in her heart such appalling words. At this rate Alice did not know if she wanted to go on the date with Chris in two hours time.

How dare he say such cold hearted words.

At this moment in time she wished she had never left England at all. 

Well the job wasn't up to her expectations and in her reality she missed the atmosphere and environment of England. 

Chris was still rambling on.. when Alice replied with "I don't know if I can be in the same room as you now that you have just hurt me " 

"No….. um… Alice… babe… I didn't mean that. Oh shit!" Chris said in pain as he realised how his words had hurt Alice. 

Alice marched sadly as she went into the guest room in Chris House. Dodger walked behind her yet he left space as he wasn't sure if she needed him or not.

Neither did Alice. 

What she needed was her ruby boy.

That rugby boy. 

Frank. 

-----------------------

So that being said Alice got onto her phone and googled the nearest airport and booked a ticket on the plane to fly her back to England.  

She sadly dropped her head and she walked back out to the living room where Chris was waiting patiently like a child waiting for his mum. 

"Don't you dare talk to me , I'm going home , my England home. " 

"Please just let me say this, Alice I applaud you for your charismatic personality and I wish you the best in your future endeavours and even though I won't be part of your life anymore,  I hope that I may be a story you tell your children or grandchildren. " 

With that Alice felt her eyesight grow dim indeed. She felt the need to have her last embrace in Chris' American arms. 

So that's what they did. However, no other man's arms could compare or even come close to Frank's muscular arms that felt like home to Alice.

Her safe place. 

FRANK'S POV

 I was currently doing my laundry when I heard Jess scream in agony. 

"Frank the twins are coming!!!"

Frank rushed into the twins nursery and picked up the hospital bag and ran towards his car. 

When the siblings got in the car , Jess grasped tightly onto her brother's bicep while he drove the quickest he could to get to the safe place of delivering the babies. 

While they were driving,  Jess decided to phone the hospital and book herself in the delivery sweet. 

When the car was being pulled into the car parking space.  Frank felt a buzzing sensation in his pocket so he picked up his phone and saw he had a voicemail from Alice. 

So he played it.  

---"Hey frank, it's me Alice. Hope you are well. Um so some things have happened over here and I miss you and I feel so much better and safer when I am in the same room as you. So that being said I've booked a ticket and I'll be back by tomorrow evening and I thought you should know as I know that Jess is close to her due date. Hope she is well. See ya soon. "------

Wow!! So Jess is going to be having her babies and Alice is going to be coming home. I thought I would update as I currently in a very low mood as some people I trusted went behind my back so you know , hope you are all well. X

-Amelia!-