Old yet new beginnings-Chapter 31

Previously in chapter 30

When the car was being pulled into the car parking space. Frank felt a buzzing sensation in his pocket so he picked up his phone and saw he had a voicemail from Alice.

So he played it.

---"Hey Frank, it's me Alice. Hope you are well. Um so some things have happened over here and I miss you and I feel so much better and safer when I am in the same room as you. So that being said I've booked a ticket and I'll be back by tomorrow evening and I thought you should know as I know that Jess is close to her due date. Hope she is well. See ya soon. "------

Now in chapter 31

Once the voicemail had been played , Frank was in a right pickle. He needed to focus on his sister who was in labour. She needed him and no other consequence or occurrence was going to stop him.

So with that , Frank carried the rest of the bags from the car into the delivery suite where Jess was about to bring new life into the world.

Frank was yet to know the names of his niece and nephew as Jess wanted to reveal them to Frank , once she had gone through labour.

When Frank had placed the rest of the bags with the others on the sofa , he walked straight over to his older sister and kissed her on the forehead and told her "Jess, mum is on her way and I'm sure she will be her in no time , just squeeze my hand when it hurts , oh and also Alice is currently on a plane coming back to england."

Jess let go of the hand that was Frank's and said in total utter shock "Alice is coming back and she didn't even tell me , what the actual AHHH!!! Frank it hurts, please get a doctor. "

Frank immediately did as he was told by his sister. When the doctor came in she announced how one of the twins moved and positioned themselves into a safer space so they would be able to come out easily and made the other one press down onto Jess' back.

After the doctor left , Frank carried on the conversation they were having between themselves before Jess screamed in pain "Jess she wanted to tell you but knew that with you being on your due date it would make you feel all sorts and she loves and wishes you the best in the labor".

Jess just smiled at her younger brother. Who knew that her younger brother was going to be such a caring human and looking after his older sister.

Several hours had passed , Jess and Frank's mum and dad had arrived. Making Frank's exit to talk to Alice a lot easier.

The corridor outside of Jess's room was quiet making this a perfect opportunity for Frank to check that the velvet box that contained the most important object he was to give to Alice was still in his pocket.

While he was checking, he noticed that he had a notification on his phone from an unknown number . Frank was intrigued and so he opened it.

Unknown number

Hey , just to let you know Alice was a wonderful girl in my life and I hope she comes back to me and ruins your life. -Anonymous

Frank just laughed it off and placed his phone back into his pocket.

Then he proceeded to walk back into his sister's delivery sweet only to find himself bumping into someone.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry please after you"

"Frank," Alice said with sadness and happiness in her voice.

Alice hugged Frank very tightly. They felt both at home.

Home sweet home.

Once the emotional hug had come to an end , Frank grabbed Alice's hand , before they both walked into Jess's room and the entire room was shocked.

Alice was here and Jess was holding her babies.

After a while the suprise had rubbed off and Jess was finally able to announce the names of her bundles of joy.

"Everyone , this is Ollie and Belle. "

"Awww '' was repeated a lot.

Everyone had taken turns to hold the twins.

By the time everyone had done that, Jess was exhausted and in need of rest. So everyone said their goodbyes and sweet dreams before leaving Jess and her children in peace.

When Alice and Frank had left the room, both were still holding hands, they smiled and decided they would go to his home for some dinner.

"Right, I think we have time to talk about this situation before our dinner arrives. ' said Frank.

"Yes I think you are right" agreed Alice.

"Alice, I've missed you. I never did quite realise how much you had an impact on my life since you left it. I think that we both know how much we need each other and I love you so much and it destroyed me when I saw you dating that American Boy. If you allow me I need to ask you a very important question"

"Please do," Alice said.

"Alice will you do me the honours and become the, '' Frank said as he knelt down on the carpet well he proceeded to get the velvet box out of his pocket.

"Alice will you become the Mrs Garden"

"YESS YESS A THOUSAND TIMES YES!!!!" Alice shouted.

The next few moments were filled with kissing , smiling , looking at the ring, talking about their future.

While they were in the middle of talking about the wedding flowers there was a knock on the door, it was the delivery man giving them their dinner.

The Chinese food.

The meal that means so much to two people.

While they were both tucking into the yummy food. Alice's phone buzzed , she looked to see who it was, it was her mum.

Alice was so caught up at the fact that she was going to see Frank and meet Jess while she was having her baby.

So Alice excused herself , so that she was able to talk to her mother in private.

Alice realised that it was perfect timing to arrange for her mum to come around and have some dinner and tell her about her new beginnings.

Once Alice had come back from her phone call with her mum.

She smiled like a big meatball at her fiance and sat on his lap and smiled softly.

Wow- she thought they were both so in love with each other.

After the Chinese food was all eaten the couple were extremely tired so they decided it was a Netflix and sleep I bed kinda night.

Soft pajamas, fluffy socks, skincare and some Ben and Jerry ,Netflix and a big king bed was the night that they spent together as Fiancé's.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter, please recommend me to some people you all know as I love new readers. I have one more exam then I'll be posting more often, I have a few drafts . Do you guys like the length of my chapters or would you like them longer? Xx