The first night/The official wedding planer-Chapter35

After dinner was eaten , it would be the first night Wanda was to have in her new house.

My oh my what an eventful first night she had.

Alice had put Wanda in her bed for her to sleep in at ten pm , before herself and Frank were to go to bed.

Not even an hour into Wanda being asleep , she howled, signalling she needed to go outside for a bathroom break, so Alice got up and let her out.

Two hours later, Wanda started to tap on the island in the kitchen causing a louder sound as the kitchen was echoing as no one was in the kitchen, so it was Frank's turn to see what Wanda needed, turns out she was lonely.

So Frank's idea was to pick up Wanda in his left arm and carry Wanda's bed in his right arm, before carrying them both up the stairs and into the main bedroom, where Alice was finally sleeping peacefully.

"Lay down." Frank commanded Wanda. He asked her nicely to lay down in her bed which was now placed at the bottom of their bed , so that Wanda knew she was in the same room as her Mummy and Daddy.

Several peaceful hours had passed by without any interruptions and the sun shone blissfully through the cream blinds that covered the large opened window that was in the main bedroom of Alice and Frank.

Birds started to chirp, small car sounds started, and so did the voice of Wanda , trying her best to tell Frank or Alice how badly she needed a wee.

"Mmhh , Frank what's the time?" Alice asked while stretching her body.

"It's seven-fifteen." Frank answered.

So Alice sighed before swinging her legs over the edge of the bed and pointing her toes so that they could feel the soft lining of her slippers, before standing up and moving towards the closed bedroom door .

Calling behind her , Wanda followed and tried her best to get down the stairs , however Alice noticed her struggle so scooped Wanda up in her arms before proceeding to walk downstairs and open the back door to let Wanda pee.

"Good girlie!" Alice praised Wanda as she came back inside.

"Breakfast time!" Alice said to Wanda almost forgetting the fact that Wanda could not respond back to her mum.

"Good morning babies!" Chirped Frank as he waltzed into the kitchen where Wanda was eating her food from her personalised dog bowl.

Frank awed at the sight , before turning Alice's body to face his and kissed her.

"I'm sorry , my love , that you didn't get the best sleep last night." Frank said in a sympathetic way as he truly did feel sorry at the fact that Alice was already sleeping well and now she has woken up several times. Frank was just worried about alice.

Three months later

Wanda had now created a regular morning and night routine that fitted well with both Alice and Frank.

It was now a month away from Christmas and with a joint decision Alice and Frank had decided that they wanted a spring wedding , hopefully in the early days of april.

As Alice had always seen herself, getting married with blossoms around her as well as lambs being born. Basically, Alice loved spring , so if she could she was definitely going to marry her love in the spring.

There was one problem neither Alice or Frank had any time in their never ending busy schedules, so that meant one thing.

Hiring a professional Wedding planner.

The only Wedding Planner Alice knew was Mrs Davies . She was in her early fifties and loved seeing people in love.

Alice and Frank had their first meeting with her last monday and she was due around again today at seven pm as Alice wanted to clean the house to make it seem like they were the types of people to look after their belongings.

Once Alice walked through the front door , she was happily greeted by little Wanda who had grown healthy.

"Hey bubba, let mummy through she needs to use the bathroom.''Alice said to Wanda then she walked towards the downstairs bathroom.

While Alice was folding the rogue blanket, the door opened revealing that Frank was home. Frank went down on his knees to give cuddles to Wanda , scratching behind her ear , he walked into the living room and kissed Alice on the cheek.

Frank then asked how long he had left before Mrs Davies was to arrive and Alice informed him that it was just enough time for him to have a shower and let Wanda have a small walk up the road.

With that Frank jogged up the stairs and jumped into the shower. While Frank was in the shower, Alice lit a fresh cotton candle in the entrance way so that it was warm and cosy .

Alice had just topped up the water level in the kettle when Frank addressed her that he was just leaving to take Wanda out for a walk.

When Frank had returned with a tired Wanda he shut the kitchen gate(like a safety gate to stop Wanda going into a room she wasn't allowed in), with the gate being shut, the doorbell rang.

Mrs Davies graciously walked in like the main character. A small pleasant conversation started before Mrs Davies started to ask questions such as, "So do we have an official date? How many people are invited? Gold and pink or blue and green? Two bridesmaids or just a maid of honour?

All of these questions Alice was yet to find an answer for. Alice had only worked out a rough idea of the scale of people, no colour theme had been discussed.

Frank knew that Alice had to ask Anna to be her maid of honour and Frank solemnly believed that Alice was going to ask Jess(Frank's sister) to be a bridesmaid.

Frank was delighted when he was asked questions by Mrs Davies. Frank fully understood that in many people's eyes , that a wedding should always have the centre attention towards the bride, however frank liked planning parties and dinners , so he liked it when food and drink questions were being asked.

"So, are you having a three course meal, then a free bar or a three course meal and a cash bar( a bar where the friends and family have to pay for their own drinks)? Mrs Davies asked.

Frank answered immediately " A three course meal, we would like it if we could create our own menu for that and a cash bar". Once frank had answered mrs davies question he looked to his right at alice who smiled at her fiance's anwer.

"Ahh, well i can definitely arrange that for you two now do we have a settled date?" Mrs Davies asked with determination in her eyes as she tried to get an answer out of the young couple.

"12th of April." Alice said.

"2nd of April" Frank said in sync with Alice's answer.

Once they had realised the dates they had both said were completely different, they exchanged 'I thought we spoke out this look' at eachother.

"Frank, we agreed to have it on the twelfth so we can be on our honeymoon when it's my birthday. Were you not listening to me when we had this discussion?" Alice said in an upset and mad tone.

Truth be told , Alice did have the conversion with Frank when he was watching rugby.

However frank wasn't going to lie to Alice , so he said to her " well i was watching Ethan and my team play rugby. So bubba, i'm sorry for not remembering." Frank then leant forward and hugged alice.

In mrs davies mind she could see that the couple she was with were wrapped around each others fingers and nothing could break them apart.

Two and half hours later, Mrs Davies left with the answers she needed.

Neither Alice or Frank could be asked to cook dinner, so a chinese takeaway it was, this would be their last before they tried to eat healthy before the wedding.

While Frank was digging into his chow mein he asked Alice if she had any idea on a dress that she liked as he had seen a lovely suit in the Taylors in the little village town three miles away.
After watching a rerun of love island , the night routine commenced.