Back in England- Chapter 29

Right now this whole Chapter is going to be set back in England with Frank and his sister jess.

Ever since Alice left to go to New York , I've been a wreck. Tissues all on the floor. Dirty plates left out on the side. Jess has been over several times and looked after me , even though she should be resting as her baby is due in two months time. Jess and the baby are the only things keeping me alive.

Jess and Alice are friends on instagram and the other night when jess was round , she was scrolling on her feed , when she saw a picture of alice with a dude with the caption "American Boy" .

I groaned when Jess read the caption out loud. Clearly Alice was having the best time. How come I wasn't?

Oh yeah, that's because I've been incredibly lazy and been very arrogant to everyone apart from Jess.

The weather in england seemed to flow with my mood , whenever jess arrived it would be sunny and when i was all alone it was cloudy , dark , miserable and rainy. Classic english weather.

I needed to change my actions and fast .

Seeing Alice with an american man made me wonder , would she ever come back to england?

Would she?

It was a sunny eleven am when Jess arrived . To her surprise , Frank's house was spotless, no tissues, no dirty plates, and the sofa was looking refreshed. Even Frank had got his haircut and he rearranged the kitchen cupboards , which was a shock to Jess when she went to make a cup of tea only to find that all the condiments were in that cupboard.

When Jess sat down on the chair in the more cosy dining room , she sat opposite frank.

Frank looked happier than ever now that he had refreshed his appearance and lifestyle.

Two weeks ago , Jess had gone to the doctors only to find out that she was pregnant with twins. A boy and a girl.

"Frank , listen carefully to what I'm about to say," said Jess in a stern and serious voice.

Frank nodded not having a clue about what Jess was about to unload on him.

"Two weeks ago, i went for my weekly check up at the doctors , when i was there i was told that i was carrying twins, when i told Dave(jess's boyfriend at the time) he ran down to the pub to drink his sorrows away."

Frank got up out of his seat and engulfed his sister into a deep loving hug.

"When i asked about the gender i was told it was a boy and a girl. Yay for me it's one of each '' Jess said in a very sarcastic tone as she was very unprepared for one child let alone two.

That's when Frank spoke up " Jess, why don't you move out of Dave's house and live here with me? That way I can help you with the twins, I can convert my office into a nursery for my little niece and nephew."

Jess's vision started to blur at the offer Frank had given her , if she wasn't pregnant she wouldn't have been crying , bloody hormones she says inside of her head.

So when they both had finished their cups of tea, off they went in Franks van to pick up all of the nursery and baby stuff Jess had kept at Dave's house.

When they got there Jess was exhausted , caring around two small humans was a hard working job.

Frank told Alice to put her feet up and catch a little nap , while he picked up all of the furniture and transferred it to his van.

Once he had everything , he picked up a box of all of the clothes that belonged to Jess and locked the house up.

When he stepped out of the doorway , he was rudely greeted by dave.

"OI , you !" Dave said sloppily as he was drunk to Frank.

Frank scoffed as a response towards Dave, God knows what my sister saw in him, frank.

Once Dave had fallen into the doorway. Frank got back into his van , where he looked to his left and saw that Jess was sobbing.

Happy tears? Sad tears?

"Frank, they just kicked. I felt them," said Jess while my voice was breaking as she was still crying.

"Who kicked?" Frank said , after he said he realised she was talking about the twins that were yet to be named.

"AHHHHHHH!" Jess screamed at the top of her lungs.

Frank tried not to show how panicked he was. So he grabbed Jess's hand and kissed it so she would relax.

They both knew that the twins were not on their arrival as Jess's water had not broken. The twins clearly were very active and had clearly hit Jess in a very hurtful place , causing her to scream.

Jess was incredibly tired and stressed when they arrived back at Frank's house.

Jess decided that she would sit down on the sofa and organise the twins' clothing , so there was a Baby girl and a Baby boy pile.

While she was in the middle of organising she saw her phone was flashing , it was Alice trying to facetime. Jess answered.

Facetime- Alice was with Chris in his apartment and he was in the kitchen clearly making breakfast.

Alice- Hello jess!! How are you ?

Jess- Hey , I'm very tired and stressed caring for two little humans in me.

Alice - *Mouth wide open * TWINS! No way Well congratulations. Changed the living room around have you? She said

Jess- Well , i'm actually living with frank as dave was an ass and Frank needed the company if i'm being truthfully honest. Jess said laughing at the end.

Alice was in total and utter shock. Maybe she was in the wrong thinking that Frank would be completely fine without her.

Alice- Oh well , i'm glad you are safe and happy.

Jess- Oh al, i saw your instagram post, is he a friend from work as you too looked awfully close?

Alice- Jess, please don't tell frank this , but Chris is my boyfriend.

Just as Alice said "don't tell frank" Frank had walked into the living room to check on his sister , only to hear that his ex was with a new guy.

He didn't know what to do.

How could he.

He had only just picked himself up again . Maybe he should start to date or atleast flirt with some girls. 

Maybe??
But how could he when he knew that every girl would be compared to Alice.

Hi guys!!! I'm so happy and proud of how well my book is doing. Thank you all so much. :)