Part 51 (Engagement)

Yeash:- Today I am announcing my princess engagement to my business partner son Samrat Rajput.

All guests clapped their hands. Nandini and Manik were freezed on their place. Nandini was looking at Manik and Manik was looking at Nandini. Cabir and Dhruv soon by his side.

Cabir:- What the hell!

Dhruv:- It can't be happened.

Manik was like he freezed on his place.

Yeash:- So I am inviting Samrat Rajput on the stage with his family.

Samrat with his family came on stage.

Yeash:- Samrat is a very charming and intelligent boy. He is now handling his father business and he is doing it perfectly. I am proud of him.

Yeash padded Samrat's shoulder. Samrat had bright smile on his face. Manik fist his palm tightly.

Cabir:- Maan kar raha hain saale ki dhaat tod du. ( Feeling like breaking his teeth.)

Yeash:- Aman and me want to convert our friendship to relative. So we are going to get our children married. Before cutting the cake and celebrating Nandini's birthday. We want our children to get engaged. Nandini come here my princess.

Nandini didn't know what to do. Her mind was totally blank. Manik's heart was beating fast. Suddenly Nandini started coughing continuously. Vandita rushed towards her. She started rubbing Nandini's back. But it was not stopping. Family members gathered around Nandini. Manik want to go near her. But he couldn't.

Abhi:- Nandini what happened?

Nandini:- I can't breathe. My throat is hitching. I need to use the washroom.

Yeash:- But now it's time for engagement.

Vandita:- It can be wait. Abhi take her to washroom.

Abhi nodded his head and took Nandini to washroom. Nandini went inside washroom and closed the door. Nandini took a deep breath.

Nandini:- I can't do this. I can't betrayed Manik. I can't be with anyone other then Manik. I have to do something.

Nandini started looking here there crazily to find something. But there was nothing inside the washroom. Then her eyes fall on the mirror. She looked at her hand and mirror. She fist her hand and closed her eyes.

Nandini:- For Manik. For our love.

Then without thinking twice. Nandini punched the mirror. She punched with so much force that it broke down. Nandini looked at her left hand  which was covered in blood.

Nandini:- Hope this will work.

Nandini came outside. Abhi was standing outside. Abhi rushed towards her.

Abhi:- Nandini are you alright? I heard some noise.

Nandini:- Woh bhai (brother).... I slipped and hurt my left hand.

Abhi looked at Nandini's left hand. He freaked out.

Abhi:- Oh my God. You are bleeding Nandini. Come with me.

Abhi without anyone's knowledge took her to a room. Nandini sat on bed. He quickly find first aid box and cleaning her hurts.

Abhi:- You are doing this purposely. Don't you?

Nandini didn't say anything. She kept looking down. Abhi took a deep breath.

Abhi:- I know what Dad is doing not right. But don't hurt yourself Nandini.

Abhi was done with bandaging her hand.

Abhi:- Even Manik will also not like it.

Nandini didn't know what to say.