Part 36(Angry Malhotra)

Happy friendship day my dear lovely reader. Thank you all for your support. Without you guys I'm nothing. Love you all....

And sorry for the late update (kan pakar ke)

Happy reading....

Manik entered inside Nandini's cabin. But what he saw boiled his blood. His eyes became red. He marched towards them and hold the boy's neck from behind and push him far away from Nandini.

Nandini was so much shocked for this sudden movement. Manik looked at Nandini with furious eyes. Nandini became scared. Because she very well know about Manik's anger.

Manik went to the boy who was still laying on the floor and he was in pain. he picked him up from floor and throw a punch on his face.

Nandini (shout):- Manik!!!

She run to Manik. But Manik pushed her away and again punched the boy. Now the boy's nose was bleeding. Nandini again came near Manik and with very difficulty separate them.

Nandini (shout):- Enough is enough Manik. Why the hell are you beating him?

Manik (furiously):- You are Asking me. Ask this idiot how dare he kiss you. I'm sure he forced you. I will kill him.

Manik was Again going to hit the boy but Nandini hold him.

Nandini:- One second one second what kiss? What are you talking about?

Manik (angrily):- When I came to your cabin I saw I bloody saw he was kissing you.

Nandini:- Manik tum pagal ho gaye ho, ap batho. ( Manik you are going crazy, sit down.)

Manik sat on near by chair. Nandini helped the boy to stand up.

Nandini (to boy):- You go to dressing room. I'm coming. Don't tell about this to anyone please.

The boy nod his head and went from there. Manik was getting more mad to seeing Nandini's care for the boy.

Manik:- Care to explain.

Nandini:- God Manik tum kabhi nahi sudhar sakte. We were not kissing. ( God Manik you can never improve. We were not kissing.)

Manik anger was now long forgetting business. He was now confused.

Manik:- Par Jo Maine dekha? ( But what I saw?)

Nandini:- Actually woh boy new aya hai hospital mai. Mai bas usse old patients ki file de rahi thi. That time meri eyes mai kacra chala gaya tha tho bas woh boy woh nikal raha tha. Or piche se tumhe laga we are kissing. (Actually that boy is new in Hospital. I was just giving him the old patients file. That time something went into my eyes, he was removing it. And from behind you felt that we are kissing.)

Manik now understand everything. He bite his lips. He looked at Nandini and gave her a sleepy smile. Now Nandini looked furious.

Nandini:- You are too much Manik.