Part 61 (All Is Well)

Vikram held Manik's both shoulder.

Vikram:- Forget about marrying Veebha. Only Nandini will be this house's daughter in law. I don't know how will you do it. I want her to be your wife that's it. Then I will show Murty whom he mess with.

Vikram had a smirked on his face. Manik just forgot to talk.

Manik:- Are you serious Dad?

Vikram left him.

Vikram:- Of course my son. Tomorrow we are going to Murty's house with your alliance.

Nyonika also couldn't believe her ears.

Nyonika:- I must be dreaming now.

Vikram:- No dear you are not. If Murty's daughter become my son's wife. Murty will be always afraid of me and most important my son loves his daughter. I should see my son's happiness first.

Manik's happiness had no bound. He hugged Vikram.

Manik:- Thank you so much dad.

Vikram smiled and hugged him back. Nyonika almost had tears in her eyes. Vikram was not just a father of Manik. He was best friend of his son. He never went against his will. He gave him everything he want. But after Manik and Nandini's relationship came out they didn't mingle like before. But seems like everything fall into their own place. They broke the hugged.

Vikram:- Tomorrow is a big day. Go fresh up and have some sleep.

Manik nodded his head and left for his room. Vikram wiped his corner of eyes.

Nyonika:- I saw that.

Vikram chucked. He side hugged her.

Vikram:- Feeling like I got my cheerful Manik back.

Nyonika:- You are going to Murty mansion with alliance tomorrow. Then what about Mr Anand? Veebha?

Seems like Vikram got his sense now.

Vikram:- I totally forget about them.

Nyonika rolled her eyes.

Nyonika:- Just like I thought.

Vikram:- Don't worry I will talk to Mr Anand. It's not like Veebha and Manik got married. They didn't even get engaged with each other. I will make everything alright. You don't have to worry much.

Nyonika:- OK..

They also went to their room. Next day at morning in Murty's house everyone having breakfast.

Yeash:- Nandini don't go alone in hospital. Arya will drop you.

Nandini:- But dad I can go of my own.

Arya:- Yeah you can go but what if again some emergency come and you forget to inform us.

Nandini was feeling irritated.

Nandini:- I am always not careless. It only happens one in a lifetime.

Abhi:- Dad is right Nandini. We can't take risk.

Nandini:- Fine.

Nandini got up from her sit.

Nandini:- I am done. If you want me to come with you then. Make it first.

Nandini started walking towards the exit. Arya took a bread and run after her. But he collided with Nandini's back. Arya looked at the door and saw Samrat was there with his parents.

Arya:- Samrat you are here? Early morning?

Samrat came inside with his parents. Yeash, Vandita and Abhi came towards them.