Part 60 (Innocent)

Nandini entered inside her house. She was confused seeing everyone was in the leaving room and Abhi & Arya was arguing.

Nandini:- What going on?

All eyes turned towards her.

Nandita:- Nandini!

Nandita run towards Nandini and hugged her tightly. She started crying. Nandini was totally confused. Yeash, Arya and Abhi also came to Nandini. Nandita broke the hug and cupped Nandini's face. Nandita was crying. Yeash has his hand on Nandini's head. He also had some tears in the corner of his eyes.

Nandita:- My child, how are you? Where are you?

Nandini was totally confused.

Nandini:- I am totally fine. But why are you crying? What's going on here?

Yeash's face became hard.

Yeash:- Tell me first where were you from 2 days?

Nandini gave a nervous smile.

Nandini:- I went to village medical camp.

Arya:- Manik didn't Kidnapped you?

Nandini was taken aback.

Nandini:- Manik? From where he is coming in this? And why the hell will he Kidnapped me?

Abhi shaked his head in negative.

Abhi:- I was so right.

Nandini was more confused.

Nandini:- Someone please explain me what is exactly going on here.

Yeash:- First tell us if you are going on camp why did you infrom us?

They were still standing near the door.

Abhi:- Let's go inside first.

They took Nandini inside and they sat in the living room. Nandini was still quite.

Arya:- We are waiting Nandini.

Nandini started explaining her situation.

Nandini:- Actually when I reached hospital 2 days back. Our hospital's half of stuff and doctors were going to village medical camp. I wasn't part of it. But my one colleague's father suddenly got heart attack. So she couldn't go. I replaced her. It was a sudden decision. When I thought to inform you I was already out of network so I couldn't able to contract you. But what is going on here?

All took a sigh of relief that she wasn't in some kind of trouble or in danger.

Arya:- You are asking this now. Can you imagine what we all went through? You forget to inform us. How could you be so careless Nandini?

Nandini felt sorry and she looked down.

Nandini:- I know I am at mistake. It was not my intention. It just slipped out of my mind.

Abhi:- We thought something happened to you and Manik was behind all those.

Nandini eyes shoot up.

Nandini:- Manik? I didn't even talk to him like a week now. He also don't know where I was. Today was his project day. What you you guys did to Manik?

Abhi rubbed his neck.

Abhi:- Ahh!! Not that much.

Arya rolled his eyes.

Arya:- You should be thankful to me I didn't beat the shit out of him.

Nandini started panicking.

Nandini:- Where is Manik?