Part 23 (The answer)

Manik was sitting on his keens and early waiting for Nandini's answer. All students shouting and telling Nandini to say yes. Nandini's mind stop working. She was totally numb.

If it would be 5 years ago she would be the happiest person in the world. But the time has changed. The boy sitting infornt of her confessing his feelings hurt her the most, make fun of her love. She would never forgive him.

Nandini:- Manik stop this dream. Enough of all this.

Manik stoop up.

Manik:- Nandini it's not drama. I really love you.

Nandini:- Oh please Manik or kitna jut bolo ge. Or isbar kiske sath bet lagayi ho? Isbar bet kis chiz ka? Ki kese Nandini ko apni bed tak le jayo ge. ( Oh please Manik how much you will lie. This time with whom you bet? For which thing you bet? How will you bring Nandini on your bed?

Manik (shout+ angry):- Nandini!!! Don't insult my love.

Nandini:- Oh really I'm insulting your love what about you Manik kya tumne nahi kya tha mere pyaar ka insult. Sab ke samne mere pyaar ka tamasha banaya tha. ( Oh really I'm insulting your love what about you Manik didn't you insulty love. You make fun of my love infornt of everyone.)

Manik:- Nandini I said sorry for that. Please forgive me for that. I'm sorry.

Nandini (yelled):- Your sorry is not enough Manik. Did you heard it's not enough. Your sorry can't give me back my 5 years. Your sorry can't release my pain.

Manik:- Nandini..

Nandini:- Or Manik 5 saal bad tumhe is nerd par itna pyaar kyu yah raha hai. Oh ha tumhe socha hoga yeh tho bohot beautiful ho gayi hai modern ho gayi hai. Kyu na thoda maja le liya jai. ( And Manik after 5 years why you fall for this nerd. Oh you thought she became beautiful and modern now. Why not have some fun with her)

Manik was really hurt. Now he can feel what damage he done. He is really ashamed of himself.

Manik:- Nandini please don't say like that. I really love you.

The crowed was now silent.

Nandini:- Kyu na bolu!! Kal jab mai pir se purani Nandini ban jayugi tho tum pir se mujhe chor doge or sab ke samne mera majak utao ge. Hai na?? ( Why won't I!!tomorrow when I will be again that old Nandini you will leave me and make fun of me in front of everyone. Right??)

Manik nod his head in negative.

Manik:- Nandini please give us a chance. I will never hurt you.

Nandini laughed a little.

Nandini:- Manik it was never us nor it will be in future. It will be always you and me. And you know why ?

Manik was now only looking at Nandini. He forget to talk.

Nandini:- Because I hate you. I hate you Manik Malhotra and I will be in my whole life.

Nandini then left from there Navya and Mukti went behind her. Manik was standing there blankly. A lone tear fall from his eyes. Cabir and Dhruv came towards him. Cabir place his hand on his shoulder.

Cabir:- Manik.

Manik:- She hate me Cabir. Sab khatam ho gaya. Sab.... ( She hate me Cabir. Everything is finished. Everything...)

Cabir:- Kuch khatam nahi huya Manik. Hum sab milke Nandini ko mana legge dakhna. ( Nothing finished Manik. Together we will manofy Nandini.)

Dhruv:- Yes Buddy. She will be came back.

Manik:- I want to be alone for sometime. I  am leaving.

Manik about to leave. But Cabir stop him.

Cabir:- Kaha jaraha hai? ( where are you going?)