Part 7 ( Manan moments)

Manik became surprise when he heard Nandini taking his name. But ignored that. He got on his naughty and teasing mood.Manik turn her around.

Manik:- Finally you said my name after 5 god damn years.

Nandini:- huh!!

Nandini makes a confusion face.

Manik:- Are that time you were said na that you don't know me blah blah!! And now without seeing me you can clearly can guess it was me wow!!

Being caught Nandini look here and there.

Nandini:- yessa kus nahi ha. ( it's nothing like that)

Manik:- Tho kesa ha Nandu. ( then what is it Nandu)

Nandini:- Manik!!

Manik was moving forward and Nandini was moving back. Forward back forward back and Nandini became sandwich between Manik and wall.

Nandini about to scape from there but Manik keep his both hand on the wall each side of Nandini to stop her.

Nandini's heartbeat became fast. This is the first time Manik is so close to her. Nandini low her head and close her eyes. Manik with his hand hold Nandini's chin and made her look at him. Nandini look at him.

Manik:- Tho kesa ha Nandini. ( then how it is Nandini)

Nandini is not able to say anything because of there closeness. Some hair is falling on her face and disturbing Manik to see her beauty. Manik with his hand keep them behind her ear.

They are look at each other eyes deeply without blinking their eyes. But their moments break because of someone cough. Both look at the direction and saw Cabir was standing there with his hand crossing near his chest.

Seeing Cabir they made their distance. Using this opportunity Nandini run from there. Manik try to stop her but Nandini was first.

Manik(loudly):- Nandini, shit!!

Cabir:- Manik.

Manik (irritatedly):- Kya ha? (what)

Cabir:- What's going on here?

Manik:- Noting.

Manik then start walking towards his room. Pretended to be busy in his phone.

Cabir:- Manik you can't run from the topic.

Manik:- I'm not running Cabir.

Cabir:- Then tell me what are you doing there with Nandini and in that stage?

Manik:- We were just talking.

Cabir:- Manik I'm not blind.

Manik(slowly):- I wish you were.

Cabir:- Tune kuch kaha? (you say something)

Manik:- Nahi tho. (no)

Then they reached their room.

Cabir:- Manik what are you hiding from me?

Manik:- Nothing yaar. Don't irritated me.

Then Manik went to washroom for take bath.

Cabir (in mind):- Yeh tho kuch nahi bole ga. ( he won't say anything). I need to find what's going on in Manik's mind and I have a perfect plan for that.

Cabir smile evilly.

Cabir (in mind):- Manik Malhotra you are gone.

Cabir left from there. Manik came outside. He keep his hand on his heart.

Manik:- Uff!! Bas gaye. ( uff! Got safe)

On the other hand Nandini run to her room close the door and sit against the door breathing heavily. Luckily none was in room. Nandini keep her hand on her heart.

Nandini (in mind):- No Nandini no you can't let him rule on your heart again. (Nandini was crying) He will aging play with it and throw it like a garbage. I will not let you play this time Manik Malhotra.

Nandini (shout):- Did you heard me? I will not let you play with my heart Manik Malhotra.

Then she start crying loudly. She walk to her bed and lay down on her bed and sleep there unknowingly.

Nandini walk up became of loud sound of door. She sat on her bed and eyes were very puffy because of crying. She quickly went to Washroom and wash her face. Then went to open the door and saw Navya and Mukti standing there.

Mukti:- Kya huya itna der kyu laggi. ( what happened. Why you took long time)

Nandini:- Woh I was sleeping na isliye. ( I was sleeping that's why)

Navya:- Oh. Tere eyes ko kya huya ha? ( oh what happened to your eyes?)

Nandini:- Nothing. Woh mai jada so gayi na isliye. ( nothing I over slept that's why)

Mukti:- OK guys get ready aj bonfire hai na. Humme jana he. ( OK guys get ready tonight you had bonfire. We have to go)

Nandini:- Yeah mai tayer hoke ati hu. ( yeah I will go and get ready)

Nandini went to washroom. She look herself at the mirror.

Nandini( to herself):- Nandini you can do it. You can face him. Don't let him affect you. Yes he don't affect me.

That's for today. Sorry guys I know I'm late. Actually my grandma (dadi) is not well. She suddenly fall sick. Now I'm out of town and their is network problem. Sorry guys.

Thank you all who vote and comment. If you like this part please vote and comment.

Love
Asha