Part 8 (Bonfire)

Everyone became ready for the bonfire. All students came college's backside where bonfire was arranged.

Bonfire

Manik and Cabir was standing there ready for the bonfire

Manik:- Cabir, Dhruv kaha he?( Cabir where is Dhruv?)

Cabir:- Room mai hai. Usse ready hone mai time lagta hai. Tu tho janta hai na. ( he is in room. He will take time to get ready. You know right.)

Manik:- Ha yaar larkiyo se bhi jada time lagata he Woh. ( Yes he took more time than girls to get ready)

Cabir laughed.

Cabir:- True.

They were chit chating when Aliya came there with her two bimbos Soha and Veebha.

Aliya:- Hi guys.

Cabir & Manik:- Hi Aliya.

Soha:- Cabir baby you are not even looking at me. Tell me na how I'm I looking.

Soha was trying to get close to Cabir. Cabir gulp up his saliva and trying to make distance between them.

Cabir:- Hmm.. You are looking good.

Soha:- Aww...thank you so much. You are so cute.

Soha was about to pull his cheeks but he back off. But suddenly someone jump on Manik. He was about to fall but composed himself.

Manik:- What the hell!!

The person break the hug.

Person:- Manik how are you? Long time. You totally forget me. You know I missed you so much.

Manik fake a smile.

Manik:- Hi veebha.

Veebha Anand

A very rude girl. Always behind Manik. Trying to impressed him since childhood. But never get successful on it.

 But never get successful on it